Motorcycle Legend.

bshultz0930

So, i work at nick mayer lincoln in westlake, and our boss, nick mayer, decided to start a "rust belt customs" auto shop, which is being kind of ran out of our service area right now. we DID have one guy building some sweet hot rods and doing a lot of work to get some vehicles up and running, but once a couple of us "snooped" to check on his work (instructed to by a our boss, i would never throw another tech under the bus), we found a bunch of hacked work right away. needless to say he got fired shortly after, good guy, but horrible wrench. well we went a short few weeks without anyone, till we heard nick was hiring a guy with "no tools". my first thought was, how do you hire a guy with no tools to work on cars!?. then i found out who he was and what he has done. his name is Larry Nagel. built some AMAZING choppers in his life, and did a ot of custom working. for an older guy now, hes tripled the old employees work payout and things are running correctly and done professionally. he's an awesome guy. check this video out. maybe im going a bit over board with this, but anyone that has his skills in fabrication, is amazing, and deserves respect. some of you "older" gentlemen might know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk7FSSVSVtE

Is it Nick Mayer Jr?

I used to work there when I was 16 and his father was the biggest A** EVER! Made me cry and I don't cry easy. He made everybody so miserable because he was such a miserable prick himself. I always felt bad for his son having to live with such a jerk. I remember after I quit working there, one of his customer's drove their car throw the showroom because of his attitude.

Sorry for the hijack but I really hated that guy!

That's an interesting addition to your team. Sounds like it is working out well.

Mary