The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

Woohoo! That was a freaking blast! Thanks to everyone who worked to put this together, and everyone who came out to ride with such great attitudes. I've never gone on a ride like this before; now I can't wait to do it again...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Big Kudos to the group I lead out today! All really good riders. Thanks Nivin for putting this together.

Dave G. (Green Z1000)

Only as good as the leader... besides the one detour well done on leading.. one hell of a rider.. thanks everyone for such a great event... videos and pics to come!!

Special thanks to whaler and his friend wolfman for helping me find my way home.

:bow:

Only as good as the leader... besides the one detour well done on leading.. one hell of a rider.. thanks everyone for such a great event... videos and pics to come!!

Special thanks to whaler and his friend wolfman for helping me find my way home.

:bow:

No problem, we will ride again soon!

Woohoo! That was a freaking blast! Thanks to everyone who worked to put this together, and everyone who came out to ride with such great attitudes. I've never gone on a ride like this before; now I can't wait to do it again...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Nice meeting you this morning man. You ever want to ride, just shoot me a pm. I'll wait for ya :)