Starting a club..... I'm the President.. You are my bitches...

Dubguy85

What?!? Sportbikes can turn? I thought they were picking up chicks and hanging out with helmets tied to the back?

I'm going to be 32,married with 2 kids and ride a 250....not what you would call a chick magnet. :)

I'm going to be 32,married with 2 kids and ride a 250....not what you would call a chick magnet. :)

The type of chicks attracted to a group like this don't know the difference. Get some leeter bike stickers for yer Ninjer. And a bandana. Chicks love bandanas.

I take it the other thread went to hell...

I'm with ya on the whole "Let's form a club" thing, but damn....

You dudes are pretty harsh on a new guy, considering that 50% of the daily BS that goes on in OR is about guns. Perhaps a simple admonishment and some gentle guidance on OR forum protocol would have sufficed. ;)

Then again, it is winter...

EDIT: BTW, WTF is a 91-20 boy?

I'm with ya on the whole "Let's form a club" thing, but damn....

You dudes are pretty harsh on a new guy, considering that 50% of the daily BS that goes on in OR is about guns. Perhaps a simple admonishment and some gentle guidance on OR forum protocol would have sufficed. ;)

Then again, it is winter...

EDIT: BTW, WTF is a 91-20 boy?

Was just busting his balls Bubba, I don't get to mess with people too often. That is until some one with the name that starts with E and ends in H posts then I get to have a field day. :D

As you can see I'm already in a gang and we draw babes and babies as you can tell.:rolleyes: Oh and nobody in our gang wears leather, the only jumping in or out is done by hitting a curb and the dues are paid in MC parts and farkles. :D

outfrontmike5000.jpg

The type of chicks attracted to a group like this don't know the difference. Get some leeter bike stickers for yer Ninjer. And a bandana. Chicks love bandanas.

i dont need no club 4 girls. already has girlfriend.

Kawasaki-Motorcycle-Girl-HD-Wallpaper-Picture-Dekstop-Background-1024x640.jpg

pic related. it's my bitch :D

Used "do rag" ftw. It was only used very little though.

Actually this club doesn't sound so bad. I'm in a club now and all we do is go to the track and ride in circles and people make lots of ghey jokes, and occasionally someone gets raped in the back of madscat's trailer. It's all in good fun though.