Suck it Repubs. Day 3.

Tonik

OP: ur right, the world is not ending. However, my annual salary this year will be about 7k less due to furlough. Also, during those 22 weeks, I will be losing 20% of my paycheck. Wana give me 20% of yours since its no big deal?! I'll take small bills, 10's & 20's.

OP: ur right, the world is not ending. However, my annual salary this year will be about 7k less due to furlough. Also, during those 22 weeks, I will be losing 20% of my paycheck. Wana give me 20% of yours since its no big deal?! I'll take small bills, 10's & 20's.

Sorry for your coming hardship. We are all victims in one way or another of our government using us as pawns.

The government is way over-bloated and has proven itself to be more expensive than the country can support without hardship for all. We need it fixed before they own everything we have.

Sorry for your coming hardship. We are all victims in one way or another of our government using us as pawns.

The government is way over-bloated and has proven itself to be more expensive than the country can support without hardship for all. We need it fixed before they own everything we have.

To a lot people 7k and 20% pay cut is be end of the world. How a outer just take the paychecks from all the politicians.

Maybe I missed it when you sent us 20 percent of your pay when my wife was cut from 5 days to 4, THREE years ago....still going on. No offense intended, and I hope it works out for you but we are all feeling the pain man.

Maybe I missed it when you sent us 20 percent of your pay when my wife was cut from 5 days to 4, THREE years ago....still going on. No offense intended, and I hope it works out for you but we are all feeling the pain man.

So if you've experienced this first hand. How can you be for it?

^^^ And this is just one small example of how we are being divided against each other. It's never been like this, before this administration. We are all victims and it's not going to end as long as we allow it to continue.

To a lot of people 7k and 20% pay cut is the end of the world. How about just take the paychecks from all the politicians.

Along the same line, since WE are their employer, WE are the bosses, when they vote themselves a raise, we vote them a decrease in wages and demand it!

Our voices are not heard, therefore we are not speaking loud enough and with enough force. They are like unruly children and we have to get their attention to get them to behave properly. It's way past time for a change in how things are done in DC.