stereotypes opinionated, mc clubs.

robdot

I've never seen one 1% club that didn't demand you ride a Harley. A lot of them require you ride a Harley with an 80 inch motor or bigger and a lot of them require you to sign the title of your bike over to the club so that they can punish you by taking your bike away.

"we ride for freedom, because we reject the norms of society and all their conformist bullshit....then we tell our members specifically what they may ride, where when and in what order and we all dress the same".

What a load of shit.

which is why they burn jap bikes at their rallys.

When that happens it is to raise money for a charity they take donations and buy or get a cheap bike. It’s kind of like when you go to one of those events where you beat up a jap car with a sledgehammer for a buck a swing.

I went to many of the rallies over a 10year period with my KZ 1000 and never had any problems or worries. I see there are a lot of misconceptions about MCs you never hear about anything they do good only the bad.

• Downvote 1

sign my bike over to the club so they can punish me by taking it away??

FUCKING LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Yup. Hells angels and northcoast 12 do it, I'm guessing other big 1% clubs like Mongols, pagans, outlaws etc to it too...

The things some people are willing to do for acceptance and trashy women.

I've never seen one 1% club that didn't demand you ride a Harley. A lot of them require you ride a Harley with an 80 inch motor or bigger and a lot of them require you to sign the title of your bike over to the club so that they can punish you by taking your bike away..

WOW to funny

When that happens it is to raise money for a charity they take donations and buy or get a cheap bike. It’s kind of like when you go to one of those events where you beat up a jap car with a sledgehammer for a buck a swing.

I went to many of the rallies over a 10year period with my KZ 1000 and never had any problems or worries. I see there are a lot of misconceptions about MCs you never hear about anything they do good only the bad.

Been to the Chilicothe thing once. Nothing but a bunch of scumbags for the most part. And yuppies pretending to be bikers, but mostly scumbags.

last time i partied with you bubbys, i almost needed one of those t shirts....i have no idea how many beers i put back that night, but i know i "stopped" like 8 beers before i actually stopped...hell, i had 3 at the same time at one point lol...i remember counting 18 that night, at least....i didnt feel good ....apprently you didnt either, since you hurled it up for your dog to eat LOL

Been to the Chilicothe thing once. Nothing but a bunch of scumbags for the most part. And yuppies pretending to be bikers, but mostly scumbags.

Damm how did you get out of there with out them burning you bike LOL

Funny thing is I have not been to any of the rallies since I bought my first Harley I am out of here I have to get up for work early. Later

i wish i was cool enough to be a harley 1%er

I'm a Harley 0% er. :) I don't drink, no leather, chain wallet, parrot, or eye patch I definitely do every bit of the speed limit except in a small town or two that like to ticket.

That's it I'm taking the harley name off my bike.

Oh I also wear a helmet, gloves, non harley jacket, and boots while riding. I wear regular jeans though. I wear my gear in all weather as well. Not sold on Harley as the only motorcycle either, just what I chose for my first bike.

Damm how did you get out of there with out them burning you bike LOL

Funny thing is I have not been to any of the rallies since I bought my first Harley I am out of here I have to get up for work early. Later

Didnt take it. I was there to see the old ladies and skanks showing off the flapjacks. :puke:

.i didnt feel good ....apprently you didnt either, since you hurled it up for your dog to eat LOL

Thats what killed ol Honey. Grubbin on the booze barf.

We did party with Sinners n Saints or some shit. I have a t shirt to prove it.

They may be members of multiple Ride Clubs. But never multiple MCs there is no cross dressing EVER. If you can pay your dues and pay for your patch that day they are a ride club it takes years to earn your patch in and MC there is also a difference in the back patches ride clubs will never have 3 Patches with upper and lower rockers or have a small square with MC in it or a 1% patch on their vest unless they want trouble. H.O.G and the ALR are some ride clubs.

Seriously?

You know what I'm talking about... the guys who wear leather vests with titles on the front like "lead tit squeezer" and "bubba" then they have their group patches plastered all over the back with funny little sayings stitched on them. My point is simple, it's a lot of beauracracy and bullshit to be accepted by a group.

If you like to ride with some people, ride with them. Why all the pseudo class structure? I have plenty of people I enjoy riding with, and when i'm in the mood to ride I might call them.

It just reminds me of little children playing "house".

And yes, I too get very annoyed by the bikers riding in formation blocking the normal flow of traffic, not so much on my bike though, because I can usually either squeeze through, or hit the shoulder while giving them the finger as I pass.

• Upvote 2

if you want to ride slow and with your buddies, go ride in a parking lot or something. Cedar point has a huge parking lot... Or maybe airport runways...

I am now picturing "Slow Cruiser Track Days" where clubs rent out the track and form one big circular parade, rotating around the track at 25mph.

• Upvote 1

I work with a guy that used to be in the "sons of god mc" he alway talked about the higherachy of the club and paying respects and all that crap. ( was like what ever at least its a christan club, then one day he told me about how they have to also obey the laws of a couple out law clubs to be able to ride on "their turf". I was like REALLY? What a joke!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

this seems to have gone the typical way

Step 1) Newb OP starts thread about something he disagrees with

Step 2) the regulars rip him

Step 3) 1 or 2 Knights in shining armor show up for the cause

Step 4) he gets ripped

Step 5) it goes to shit with 35 different opinions of who's right and who's wrong

Step 6) OP never shows up in thread again

Step 7) thread goes gay and dies

let this be the death of this abortion :D

• Upvote 1