Need recommendation for NE Ohio tire shop

Agent3012

I've been spoiled by having Hoblick available previously for my tire needs, but now I need recommendations for a shop to purchase tires and have them installed on the bike (2004 Yamaha FZ6).

Coming from the Painesville area, and would prefer a shop that will do on the bike installs and (hopefully) same-day for a ride-in, as I don't have a trailer to haul it in with.

Thanks in advance!

Isaac's Papa runs DucRX and is the only person I'll let touch my bike. I ordered my tires and just had them directly shipped to his shop and he installed them. He is quite the ways from Painesville but worth it if you ask me. Just don't try and schedule anything until he gets my damn VFR in the shop for my suspension work :lol:

Ditto... Pauly will take care of you, but if Ravenna is too far, I've also had good experience with just for fun Honda in middlefield... I also think North ridge Yamaha Suzuki does tires, they would probably be the closest...but I'm not sure if they do or not.

Another recommendation for DucRx :)

Order your tires and have them drop shipped to Paul. Probably your cheapest option also.

Geauga Power Sports (http://www.facebook.com/GeaugaPowerSports/info ) in Middlefield carries some tires and will do changes but not sure about on bike changes.

Matt is another small local business and while not active on OR is very active in Ohio motorsports advocacy.

Craig

Pauly does good work.

But don't be afraid of taking the wheels off your bike. I'm mostly unemployed right now, and very bored. If you want help taking off your wheels, the most it would cost you is the price of sockets that are bigger than my current selection. Then you can buy your tires online and take them anywhere you want. Or buy spoons and mount them yourself.

if you buy your own tires i will still mount them up for ya. even ship them to the house if ya want.

but Pauly would also get my recommendation! he would be like my ugly northern cousin. Seems he has the same work ethic and customer relations as i do.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new set of Pilot Road 3s on my FZ6 thanks to Pauly at DucRX.

Very flexible on service scheduling, knowledgeable and entertaining, making quick work of the upgraded rubber. Speaking to him, it's clear he has a strong work and business ethic.

Will definitely use for future services, and absolutely recommend DucRX (and Hoblick when he's available) from my experience today.

Thanks again to everyone for their recommendations!

• 3 weeks later...

Tim, not to steal business away from Paul but Imprezz Does mine and is a lot closer to you. He is about to do my front tire whenever it comes in. Unless you are looking to buy tires as well then never mind haha.