50 on Saturday, ride?

RHill

le sigh :(

I might try and change the oil in the morning and get out around the Valley tomorrow but won't have enough time to get down to Bolivar and what not. Though I did scout half my usual Valley roads Wednesday and most of them are expected covered with too much shit and debris

Im in and will be joining the RHill and Bsultz group down.

FYI we are meeting at the Speedway at 71 and 303. Lets plan to leave there at 11:15 to meet/refuel in Bolivar and be out of there 12:30.

Well, I'm optimistic with the nice weather so I threw this together. Google says 2 hours 41 minutes, it can be shortened up by staying on 9 to almost 2 hrs flat. If anyone wants to do something different I open to other options.

optimistic+route.jpg

Well, I'm optimistic with the nice weather so I threw this together. Google says 2 hours 41 minutes, it can be shortened up by staying on 9 to almost 2 hrs flat. If anyone wants to do something different I open to other options.

Looks good, the only minor suggestion that I would make is instead of staying on 151 out of Scio, jump on 646 to cut over. I think that is a pretty good stretch if my memory serves me correctly.

Dave G.

mamby pamby.

Lol, I just flipped 100 on the odometer today on this bike and honestly, still a little gun shy from my er....UN-scheduled off-road adventure last group ride that cut my season short. I'm super rusty on a new bike and the roads are shit right now...I'd rather not push my luck. When I get the TL back together and shake the cobwebs off ill come down and go fast.

Lol, I just flipped 100 on the odometer today on this bike and honestly, still a little gun shy from my er....UN-scheduled off-road adventure last group ride that cut my season short. I'm super rusty on a new bike and the roads are shit right now...I'd rather not push my luck. When I get the TL back together and shake the cobwebs off ill come down and go fast.

Just come! We won't be riding too rough. And I totally understand where your coming from, just giving you a hard time, better to be safe then sorry.

Just to make sure we dont forget anyone, from the Speedway at 71/303:

Me

JStump

bshultz0930

From DQ for the loop:

Me

JStump

bshultz0930

Hailwood

dpgasser

NightRider are you in or sticking around Columbus area?

Weather is looking good fellas! Bike is finally off the rack ready to go, just need to load up and check the tire pressure.

I like the 3rd route I posted up the most, if no one has any objections, I think that is the way we will go.

Edited by RHill

Don't worry Nivin, I'm not envisioning one of our 'usual' rides this early in the year. I know that I'm going to be tip-toeing around the corners until we get some good, hard rain to wash all the crap away.

• Upvote 1