picked up a new toy today

Turbo810

I'm down, at the end of this year. My wife said medical bills need paid first before I get a new bike. I will definitely sell to you after this season if you are serious. You can check it out this season though.;)

Mine may be up for sale too, wife was ribbing me to buy the sexy blue 2013 at the Pony today.....I was tempted......very tempted :D

Mine may be up for sale too, wife was ribbing me to buy the sexy blue 2013 at the Pony today.....I was tempted......very tempted :D

You work so if you want a new bike get it. I have had 3 in less than 3 yes, I can't say no.

He has to put up with me so we're even. I am the type that just does things instead of asking. He has cone home to rooms painted walls demolished floors ripped up...etc.

What year is the mustang?

She bought the white one. We swapped the Roaring Toyz lowering kit over from her 250R and she just installed the Targa fender elim kit, so it looks a little better now vs. the pic :D

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=16814

I got to ride koreos yesterday light fun bike, wouldn't mind having one.

Other than make a different noise, what does the mustang do that the bike doesn't?

I can't see a scenario where I would take the car out over the bike...

I was a car guy long before a bike guy. They both have their time and place. Although the car will most likely only come out for 3 months. Besides I love the car. So it stays.

Edited by Turbo810

I am the type that just does things instead of asking. He has cone home to rooms painted walls demolished floors ripped up...etc.[\quote]

my wife doe the same stuff to me.

Edited by 2fat2fly