Saturday the 6th

Hutch

Ran into jackflash Saturday he asked about you riding I told him he won't see you out below 70

I believe the precise wording was something closer to, "...and he doesn't ride unless it's 75 degrees." :D

Ok I'll post time later and we will meet KFC on 79 (cedar st.) right off of 16 in Newark.

It's a work day for me. I can't show up earlier than 4 PM and that is pushing it a bit. I wish I could make it.

Another option we have is joining the hocking ride, I don't know the roads two well so will be following someone else. Up to you guys that were coming to Newark. We will make final call Thursday evening

Another option we have is joining the hocking ride, I don't know the roads two well so will be following someone else. Up to you guys that were coming to Newark. We will make final call Thursday evening

HMMM myself and Mr.Anderson are going to Hocking with Dying Shadow this saturday, Thought thats what was decided lol. You riding with Jack?

HMMM myself and Mr.Anderson are going to Hocking with Dying Shadow this saturday, Thought thats what was decided lol. You riding with Jack?

I was planing a ride for coshocton area leaving from newark. But if there is only 3-4 showing we might join the other ride.