Weight loss/Workout Thread 2013

shadyone

Well, if the burrito pusher can do it, so can I!  

I'm doing more than just the running, and tonight I went pretty hard (for me) with a warm up for about 5 minutes, then about 25 minutes of exercise (jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, lunges, etc...) then 20 minutes of running, then some cool down stretching. 

One of my biggest encouragers is into crossfit, and has me doing some of the no weight exercises that they do.  Right now, I'm working on trying to increase my rep count, then I'll start doing timed challenges, etc.

I need to go back through this thread and see if I can pick up any more ideas to keep it "exciting" or at least minimize the boredom factor!

Yeah, I've got a Katana which has nearly identical ergos stock to stock. It's still hurting me though. I'd buy your VFR but you want more than I'm looking to spend. I'd love to talk shop about the bike sometime though, most of the mods you listed looked like stuff I would want to do to mine.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I need something to strengthen my wrists and forearms, they still kill me on the bike.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Work your core and posterior chain. If your wrists are hurting on the bike, it's because you're putting too much weight on them.

• Upvote 1