Thoughts on Motogp this year?

bigd

I think Marquez will be a thorn in the sides of Rossi, Pedrosa, and Lorenzo. I think it will be a close season for those 4 and hope Hayden finds his groove. I think as long as Marquez doesn't burn through tires early in the races and also keeps the bike on the track he will be the champ.

I can't wait for the race in Austin I bought tickets in the Turn 1 grandstand. I was torn between turn 1 and 15 and decided to go with 1 because of its view of start finish and its elevated position providing a great view of the track.

• Upvote 1

how is the video library? do they have all the races from recent years available? I'm really tempted to get the season....over the winter I've been watching a lot of last years wsb, bsb and ama races on youtube.

Everything back to 2002. The earlier video quality isn't as good as what they have now, but all the races are there.

I said F it and picked up the season pass.

The multi-screen thing is pretty neat, but they really need to fix the syncing issues between the different screens and the audio. The timing screens were completely useless because they showed the end of the race the entire time.....oh and it was nice how the "feed" on the side kept trying to spoil the race. Ended up watching 90% of the race in the normal TV view maximized. I have to admit, it was pretty sweet having a splitscreen view of both Rossi and Marquez bikes during that battle.

Exciting race!

looks as though the truth is out about the duc, same old placings

too bad for nicky , he deserves more.

the doc still has something for the young guns

The scary part is that 5 of the top ten were Ducati... You had George, Rossi, Marq, Pedrosa and Crutchlow... then all Ducati... Crazy.

The scary part is that 5 of the top ten were Ducati... You had George, Rossi, Marq, Pedrosa and Crutchlow... then all Ducati... Crazy.

but how many seconds back ?( the ducs)

dovi 's enthusism couldnt keep him in the lead group , nicky will ride safe and the rest will be 10 sec back ,including spies, and he will tired quickly of being on his head like rossi did.

if lorenz was on a honda he would never be beaten , the only thing he is missing is that honda engine package.

i dont think a duc will win a moto gp race in the next 3 years.

had alot of talent on them with lackluster results . sadly i think it will be the end of nicky's career this year.

This was the best race I've seen in years in any racing discipline. We were all screaming at the tv till the checkered flag was flown. I hope this is a sign of things to come because if every race is like this, it'll be some serious fun to watch.

If Rossi didn't biff that pass early on, he'd have given Lorenzo a run for first and not just been holding off the Hondas. Notice how Pedo dropped off after Rossi dumped his ass?

BTW, buy the video pass. Don't hem and haw. It's money well spent. You'll be happier than you will ever hope to be with Speedtv.

Edited by wantahertzdonut

dovi 's enthusism couldnt keep him in the lead group , nicky will ride safe and the rest will be 10 sec back ,including spies, and he will tired quickly of being on his head like rossi did.

if lorenz was on a honda he would never be beaten , the only thing he is missing is that honda engine package.

had alot of talent on them with lackluster results . sadly i think it will be the end of nicky's career this year.

I agree for sure. I was just amazed at how many there were and where all the satellite Hondas go and the other Tech 3 bike? It was just weird to see them covering that many spaces back to back to back...

Marc was letting Pedro lead him around, if he would have attacked and passed him early on he would have been closer to Jorge, and Rossi wouldn't have caught him.

I'm so pumped to see Val back up front!!!!! I was hooting and hollering the whole time.

Was serious impressed with the gap the Hondas pulled on the straight!

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

I'm kind of hoping when Ducati drops Nicky next season that he gets picked up by someone like LCR or Tech 3, at least he'd be on competitive machinery then....be interesting to see what he could do with that.