Less than a month! MotoSeries Round 1, Nelson Ledges May 3-5

TRMN8TR

Jinu likes to crash in the Novice group occasionally.

I GOT THISSSSS!!!!!

:D

For the record, it was only in intermediate. You're thinking of nick for king of novice. By the way, for making that grievous error, the ginger jokes will be turned up to 11 for the next couple months.

As long as it's not T1 at Beaver, Jinu won't crash. However, if it is the likelihood increases eleventy billion percent. Just as T9 at Laguna is Rainey Curve, T1 at Beav shall henceforth be known as Jinu's Junkpile.

As long as it's not T1 at Beaver, Jinu won't crash. However, if it is the likelihood increases eleventy billion percent. Just as T9 at Laguna is Rainey Curve, T1 at Beav shall henceforth be known as Jinu's Junkpile.

also for the record, my bike survived that assassination attempt beautifully. the best part is (well, not really) that turn is a lefty but i had more damage on the right side of the bike somehow. my favorite memory of that particular crash was that it tucked, neatly dropped me off in superman position sliding off into the grass face and arms first, and then the bike sprang back up at some point and continued on its merry way into the grass. i was down, watching it ride off insolently without me, up and running after it before it slowed down and fell. if only i had my kick stand...

Jinu likes to crash in the Novice group occasionally.

I GOT THISSSSS!!!!!

:D

You obviously didn't see the honda after the carousel crash.
Or the "Oh, you mean I should take more than 1/2 lap to warm up these tires on a 40 degree morning" tuck into T12 at Nelson?

oh i see how it's going to be.

choo chooooooo

50858e1267df534b5600000e_ref.jpg

For the record, it was only in intermediate. You're thinking of nick for king of novice. By the way, for making that grievous error, the ginger jokes will be turned up to 11 for the next couple months.

Oh my bad, KING OF INTERMEDIATE!!!

Odds of crashing doing a Novice group TD are slim. Not saying it doesn't happen but it's a pretty controlled group used for learning first and foremost.

This^^^^

But it does happen.

Remember the old guy that dumped his Duc in 12?

That's because he thought they were going too slow, tried to let his group gap him and charged into the corner and crashed as he almost hit the guy in front of him. There was also the guy on a zx10 testing the traction in the wet and yard saled his bike out of 4. It does happen, mostly due to riders doing dumb shit.

We'll be there Fri, but not to ride, just setup and get tires changed, and relax a little.

And how the fuck did this fucking thread turn so truly "gay"? Who gives a fuck if someone wads in in Novice, it happens, and so does shit. Let's get back on track here and talk about some dick sucking and ass fucking. Fags.