Less than a month! MotoSeries Round 1, Nelson Ledges May 3-5

TRMN8TR

Did ya figure out what was wrong with it?

No, I let it sit in the trailer for a couple months before I even pulled it out. I started to tear it down and didn't feel like messing with it. I cleaned the garage up and got it setup in the center and ready to finish tearing down. I am hoping that it is just the valves and not the bottom end.

Planning on heading up with John for the weekend. Just hanging out Friday night. Riding / shaking down the new suspension and blowing off last seasons cob webbs on Saturday and racing the mini 20 on Sunday. May do a sprint, so I can be the expert caboose.

Planning on heading up with John for the weekend. Just hanging out Friday night. Riding / shaking down the new suspension and blowing off last seasons cob webbs on Saturday and racing the mini 20 on Sunday. May do a sprint, so I can be the expert caboose.

Everyone better be jealous of the gheyness we will have for 3 hrs on the way up. I mean basically, you can't even imagine what happens in that truck, just ask Jinu and Brandon about our FL trip. HJs, BJs, ZJs(dont ask), and all kinds of other crazy things in the back seat.

But for real, this weekend will be epic, can't wait.

I am still on the fence about wheather or going to this for my first track day or going on the epic ride.

The epic ride sounds like it's going to be an epic cluster fuuuuuu.

You know you want to try the track!

Everyone better be jealous of the gheyness we will have for 3 hrs on the way up. I mean basically, you can't even imagine what happens in that truck, just ask Jinu and Brandon about our FL trip. HJs, BJs, ZJs(dont ask), and all kinds of other crazy things in the back seat.

But for real, this weekend will be epic, can't wait.

15 hours to Florida...I know it happened two or three times and I'm still not sure what a ZJ is? :eek:

This must be some sort of record, well into page 2 of a trackday thread before it started going completely off topic.

15 hours to Florida...I know it happened two or three times and I'm still not sure what a ZJ is? :eek:

This must be some sort of record, well into page 2 of a trackday thread before it started going completely off topic.

I had a slow day yesterday, don't worry, it will get epic shortly.

Also, should we add something to the first page to like have people signup for foods etc? I figure Jbot can bring the meat(local cats and dogs), and then everyone else can kinda just say here is what I am bringing.

Can anyone local get a grill there? The one I have for the races is a small one, like 6 burgers max. I can bring it if needed, but a full size would be good.

BYOB too, for the record.

I can add something to the first post about bringing food. Just to be clear, you are talking about a Saturday evening meal not lunch right?

I can bring my grill. It's a 4 burner gas grill, so grill above may want to bring their own charcoal grill.

I can add something to the first post about bringing food. Just to be clear, you are talking about a Saturday evening meal not lunch right?

I can bring my grill. It's a 4 burner gas grill, so grill above may want to bring their own charcoal grill.

Right bro, Saturday DINNER, lunch is kinda whatever. I plan to picnic all events and just try to cut costs like we usually do. Then again, 1 of the 29 flavors of Klondike Bars from Dave and Toni's Bistro does sound good.

But yeah, Dinner only Saturday night. If I remember I will bring my little grill too, it's propane so better than nothing.

Oh I found Scoots BRAND NEW for 650, just inside Indy, may try to make a quick trip over and grab one before the season. Or just take yours/Craig's.:wtf:

I am still on the fence about wheather or going to this for my first track day or going on the epic ride.

Trust me, do the track day. Last ride you looked like you wanted to go faster, and you are going to rack up plenty of miles on the street to, from, and at the gap. Come to the dark side.

Trust me, do the track day. Last ride you looked like you wanted to go faster, and you are going to rack up plenty of miles on the street to, from, and at the gap. Come to the dark side.

That was probably the fastest street ride iv been on. Not sure I want to push it more on the street considering the road conditions.

I am also afraid of crashing at the track day and ruining the gap trip.

Odds of crashing doing a Novice group TD are slim. Not saying it doesn't happen but it's a pretty controlled group used for learning first and foremost.

Bro, don't jinx it.

You should have seen the MCRA or MRCA or whatever it was at Putnam last year. They had this "Show Me How Track Days Work" group, they went over before the event truly started, and then after lunch for like a few laps, supposed to be all slow, curisers, sport bikes, touring, etc. So it was BELOW novice, at least 5 people wadded their bikes. These people were in jeans and just had to have a riders coat, helmet, gloves, and boots.

No bueno, but then again, a lot of that had to do with the CR's they had running that group. Oh and that organization being a total joke, but whatever.

I'll let Blue123912i3912i31231 chime in, but it was epic.

Dude, they were going down the front straight at 150 in jeans. It was suppose to be like the parade lap at Mido during AMA race (if they still do that). It turned into I lite and people started wadding shit.

As for crashing in novice, just run what is comfortable and I will tell someone if they are going to crash if I see them riding over their head. I'm 85% right so far on the ones that didn't listen, the other 15% was just luck they didn't.