Less than a month! MotoSeries Round 1, Nelson Ledges May 3-5

TRMN8TR

Wish I could say I was ready but I'm not. Getting closer though. Taking mine and Jinu's bikes for a tune this weekend. Then the only thing left to do is get fairings painted and put on. He and I are also like butt buddies, I think his wife hates me because he spends all his time "in my garage" if you know what I mean.

What the fuck Marty, way to fuck your friends. Wow, he gets all sexified and hates us losers now.

I love butt buddies too, can we all shag Friday night in the showers?

if only marty would get back to us on paint prices, i could give him both our fairings to get painted. help us marty-wan kenobi... you're our only hope.
Wish I could say I was ready but I'm not. Getting closer though. Taking mine and Jinu's bikes for a tune this weekend. Then the only thing left to do is get fairings painted and put on. He and I are also like butt buddies, I think his wife hates me because he spends all his time "in my garage" if you know what I mean.

Hoping to have that quote today for the paint job. all I have to say is Jinu's will look quite sexy. As for Brandon's, not so much.:rolleyes:

I hope so. I think even if I'm not riding Friday evening I might still come out for the festivities.

Wait, what is this "might" stuff? Murse and I will be up there mid evening, and probably naked by 9, so that leaves plenty of fun time to ride multiple things.

We don't plan to ride that day just come up, grill out, and kick it.

Wait, what is this "might" stuff? Murse and I will be up there mid evening, and probably naked by 9, so that leaves plenty of fun time to ride multiple things.

Some of us still have to work...:cry: That's what's up with the "might" stuff. I'm not happy about it either.

Me and the sammich maker might come uo saturday to hang out and camp for the night and watch you all race sunday

So are they all going blue to match Craigypoop too? I think we all should just do that from here on out, someone wrecks, it automatically gets painted the same blue, then add something like a my little pony decal to it.

Oh Marty, I can't wait to smack that fine little a** of yours.

Might as well fess up now, as after this weekend my bike will be blue, too. Much like my balls until one of John's HJs. However, My Little Pony decals will not adorn my ride. LEGO stickers perhaps, but no MLP.

FYI, just read on MS forums there will be a get together SAturday night for Ray and Shelly Cull as well. Ray took a new job or something and will be relocating, sounds like soon.

I think most of us that have been around know Ray, and would be only right if we definitely made our way over there. Still thinking we can do our thing after the event, then hangout with the MS crew and Ray etc. Good people that will definitely be missed.

Fack! I will be in the great white north by then. I may not know Ray as well as a lot of you long standing MS guys have, but he and I hav had some good conversations, and he's helped me out a few times out on the track. Hopefully he will be there Friday night and I can catch up with him. Thanks for the heads up, J!