Less than a month! MotoSeries Round 1, Nelson Ledges May 3-5

TRMN8TR

I am sure he ll be there Friday night, but this still reitterates you need to skip the wedding. I mean I may have to miss my childs birth unless Trm8trilovelittlyboys gives me the blessing to attend. if he and Hollydouche don't approve, I will be in trouble.

So are they all going blue to match Craigypoop too? I think we all should just do that from here on out, someone wrecks, it automatically gets painted the same blue, then add something like a my little pony decal to it.

Oh Marty, I can't wait to smack that fine little a** of yours.

Damnit John letting to cat out of the bag again. Can't trust you with anything bitch! At least I haven't let the cat out of the bag as to Jinu's sexy paint scheme.

has there been a single post in this thread actually related to motorcycles? lol

The first one had some relevant info, but then I get in the thread and it's game over. Kinda like walking into the showers at Nelson when we have our shower parties.

I can't make it saturday, Angie has to work so I have to stay home with the little one. I will be there Sunday. Now back to your regularly scheduled gayness.

Dude next you will say your new bike doesn't work, or the matching truck doesnt work, or whatever.

I won't know WTF to do without my craigypoo! Well, guess I will just have to rape Murse twice as hard, hope he's okay with that.

Go easy on Murse. Take your frustrations out on one of the two gingers.

OH...joined the blue bike club today. Thanks much to my boy r1crusher for the hookup!

picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=17389

picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=17390

picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=17388

Edited by RVTPilot

since when was a nelson trackday $165???

also, do you get a discount on the friday trackday and race sunday like you do with the saturday trackday/race discount?

I'm guessing the extra 15 bucks is for all the improvements that were made to the track !

since when was a nelson trackday $165???

also, do you get a discount on the friday trackday and race sunday like you do with the saturday trackday/race discount?

No. You only get a discount on Saturday if you are racing Sunday. Nothing on Friday.