Pre Epic Ride Route-Sat 4/13/13

NightRider

Im going to say this since I said it in the post about rebuilding whoever's bike went down last weekend. It is still too early to tide Hocking. Hope there aren't anymore wrecks, but at least I warned everyone.

Thank ya sir much appreciated! Buttt me still going :)

Im going to say this since I said it in the post about rebuilding whoever's bike went down last weekend. It is still too early to tide Hocking. Hope there aren't anymore wrecks, but at least I warned everyone.

what this guy said, My friend broke his back in hocking last week

Well as stated before not riding hard and stuff just checking out the route that was picked. I know the roads are bad, we rode 374,664,and 56 last weekend and i still had fun.....well until mike made friends with guard rail. We posted up to see if any others wanted to tag along and everyone rides at there own risk. Sorry to hear about your friend hope for a speedy recovery.

what this guy said, My friend broke his back in hocking last week

No worries for me. I'll go just a little over the speed limit on the straights

and be very cautious in the curves, for the very reason that the roads

may be flaky. I just want to scope out the course before riding it

faster with the group.

Well as stated before not riding hard and stuff just checking out the route that was picked. I know the roads are bad, we rode 374,664,and 56 last weekend and i still had fun.....well until mike made friends with guard rail. We posted up to see if any others wanted to tag along and everyone rides at there own risk. Sorry to hear about your friend hope for a speedy recovery.

Yeah, i think a lot of people here know the roads through Hocking are still shitty. For the ones that do not, and would be coming along for this ride. If they read this thread, they will know. Also every Hocking ride we've been on this year, the conditions of the roads have been mentioned to the other riders to inform them.

I have no doubt if we exercise caution and pay attention (nothing out of the normal anyway) that we'll be fine. We do appreciate the concern though.

Updated the 1st post as well, but the meet spot will be at 11:30 am at the GoMart (previously Valero) off 33. Here is the address.

10730 Jackson St, Rockbridge, OH 43149

If you're in the Columbus area, i'm sure Brandon wouldn't mind for you to meet him at house and ride down as well.

Updated the 1st post as well, but the meet spot will be at 11:30 am at the GoMart (previously Valero) off 33. Here is the address.

10730 Jackson St, Rockbridge, OH 43149

If you're in the Columbus area, i'm sure Brandon wouldn't mind for you to meet him at house and ride down as well.

Not able to make it to this. I have work that day.

If this was going to be on Sunday, I can join... If it's Saturday, I have to do the "dad" thing... Which would mean its her birthday party... :/ let me know though... I'd like to knock some cobwebs off and hit this route before the epic ride.