tires tires tiressss

jbot

EDIT: just to be clear, these are for 120 front and 160 rear only. just a clarification.

i have a metric ass-ton of tires for 160 rears. mostly slicks and race tires and street tire or two.

you want? i'm in the lake county area (NE of cleveland) and going to be in cbus the weekend of the 27th (and i go down there about once a month to visit family), and i'll be at just about all motoseries events. if the race tires dont sell quick, i'll be taking it to the first motoseries round and pawning it off the all the sv650 racers.

here are some pics. i dont know if i have pics of everything, but i have:

set of NEW michelin motard tires (120 front 160 rear) $250 for the set. 120 for front only, 150 for rear only.

NEW pirelli dragon slick rear x 2 $140 each, 270 for both.

2 or more take off rear pirelli dragon slicks $100 ea, $175 for 2 (don't think i have more than 2)

take off rear michelin power one (I think, it might be power race, i'll have to double check) $90

take off pirelli supercorsa pro (street-track day tires) front and rear $125 for set, $60 for front, $75 for rear

at least 1 pirelli dragon slick front (dammit, cant remember if i had a new one or not)

1 dunlop Q2 rear $120

i'm a reasonable person. just pm me with a reason why you think my price is off, and i'll either adjust it or tell you why i think i'm right, i'm alway right neener neener neener

i have more, but i forget.

here are teh nudes

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0124.JPG

Edited by jbot

oh yeah, forgot about prices. i'll be editing the prices later today, but generally, for the new tires, basically take $30 off whatever cheapest price you can get them from per tire from a shop, and that should be an acceptable price for me.