Looking for people to ride with on Sundays.

AnomersGSXR

Hello all, I am looking to meet new people to cruise with on Sundays just for fun. It's usually just me and a couple friends, we don't get too crazy... but I'm always willing to learn how to be crazy! haha.. I live in Marion County, but ride all over Ohio. So if you're down to ride on one of these nice Sundays, let me know! We are always out!

Thanks,

-Cody.

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

Sounds good, Gunner! Hopefully next weekend is nice enough to ride & we can meet up! & Ludwb, we can always meet half way (about an hour for each of us) & go ride around in the middle or something. I'm all about meeting new riding buddies, hell I'll ride to North Olmsted if nothing else! I'm all about long days on the saddle! I appreciate all the welcoming, guys!

Sundays is when I usually ride. If your in Larue, your only about 45 minutes from me. I ride all over but usually head down to SE Ohio to ride with my buddy Rick. If interested hit me with a PM
Damn.....you pretty far away from me. I would have liked to ride with you guys.
Edited by AnomersGSXR