Mr. Anderson missed out today

Mr. JellyBean

Its definitely a confidence thing.

I know this is kind of weird too, but I've found I'm not attracted to dudes with bad posture. Not like, slouching at a computer or while sitting, but the guys who are kinda slumped over when walking, like staring at the ground and whatnot. I'm sure that ties in with confidence.

And then there's this:

http://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are.html

Its definitely a confidence thing.

I know this is kind of weird too, but I've found I'm not attracted to dudes with bad posture. Not like, slouching at a computer or while sitting, but the guys who are kinda slumped over when walking, like staring at the ground and whatnot. I'm sure that ties in with confidence.

And then there's this:

http://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are.html

Well I don't stare at the ground and slouch because then that is awkward. I look at them in the face and their eyes. Conversation went good and just forgot to get name and phone. Nothing really wrong with that. If it was meant to happen I will probably see her again. Im not to worried about it. I still like being single and disease free. I have pretty much chosen the single life and have not really tried to hook up. This girl was nice and smart but like I said before if it was meant to happen I will see her again. Its not pathetic its the just the truth. :rolleyes:. I like the single path and lots of money to myself and my r6. :D. :cool:. I only get nervous around girls I like and its just because I dont want to say the wrong thing. I am pretty much a gentleman and do all that for women. I think Im nice but no matter how nice you are someone out there hates you. :hailr6:

I know who this "missed encounter" thread is about....she's not single and probably out of your league is you or your friend had to post a missed encounter thread on this website lol

Spill it here champ...and don't start bashing people as soon as you make an account.

I have a feeling this is going to go well. Please! :bow:

Women.....someone is sick and tired of their shit no matter how hot they appear on the outside.

Personally, I'm attracted to their disposition (inclination), overall attitude on the positive side, down-to-earth, and how they treat other people....the looks do factor in (nice ass and legs, for sure) but their heart is what matters in the end.

And they had better like guns, motorcycles, trucks, beer, and redneck shit.

I know who this "missed encounter" thread is about....she's not single and probably out of your league is you or your friend had to post a missed encounter thread on this website lol

Being single has nothing to do with her and her box being exclusive. I don't think the point was to find some list hot chick it was to rag on his buddy for not being able to grow a pair.

• Upvote 1

:nono:

I doubt the whole concept of out of someone's league. This does not seem to be the case and your missing the point of this thread. I have dated so called out of my league and my friends and several people would give them 10 out of 10s on the ones I dated. Its up to the people and for a first post :nono:. It does not really matter to me and Im single and disease free. Move along folks nothing to see here. :D. Plus you don't even know who I am. :nono:

I should have been a better wingman, but she did walk out pretty fast. I sometimes have a hard time talking to them sexy ass bitches but look at the girl i have now. I would say she was out of my leage but well i guess not hahha And by the way i love the war i started on here :):D:bow:

Edited by Mr. JellyBean

I should have been a better wingman, but she did walk out pretty fast. I sometimes have a hard time talking to them sexy ass bitches but look at the girl i have now. I would say she was out of my leage but well i guess not hahha And by the way i love the war i started on here :):D:bow:

You would love it Mr. Jellybean. :nono: Why did you change your name again? :rolleyes:

It was thanks to me that you got this girl. If my sexy r6 was not there then you would not have had a chance with that ugly f4i. :)

Spill it here champ...and don't start bashing people as soon as you make an account.

I have a feeling this is going to go well. Please! :bow:

She's my girlfriend, she rides a 2008 yami r6s black with purple accents. He didnt see the bike but im sure she told him what she rides. And sorry I just made an account, I'm too busy out logging miles on bike instead of talking about it online.