4-27-13 Coshocton ride.

Hutch

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I see how it is.

I thought you were coming on this ride with us. Just come join us.

also i may be running a little late, if i dont make it to iron pony by 1:30 head out without me. i'll meet up in newark if im running late

Also on a side these roads are full of twisties and gravel in some areas. Just ride within your limits and the group will wait for you.

lol ok well I will be at Iron Pony at 1pm. Look forward to meeting you guys there.

Wife and I are heading to Columbus in a few hours, so she can visit family. Was going to head to WV on Saturday but meeting up with you guys would be more interesting then a solo ride. See ya at 1pm.

I see a lot of new faces....which is great. I'm excited to ride with you guys. But just a word of advice before we ride.

1st and foremost, it's not a race. Know your skill level and don't ride above it. Do not try to keep up with the person in front of you. Ride your own ride. We will, without fail, wait for everyone at the next intersection in a visible place. If you don't see the group and we get split up, keep going till you see the group. We will be there happily waiting for you. It's never an inconvenience to wait on someone. It's an inconvenience to call life flight. I say this because a few of us tend to ride faster than others. No need to keep up.

2nd goes with the first. If you decide to split off or head home....make CERTAIN somebody knows. Because we WILL be waiting for you at the next intersection and you'll be wandering off home to your girlfriend to get some stinky finger.

That's all I got. Just know your skill level and don't push it. It's too early in the season and I know some of you guys don't know the roads.

Looking forward to it fellas. Weather looks perfect. See ya Saturday!

Nicely said, Blitz.. I know myself personally appreciate that I will not get stranded if I don't feel comfortable going fast down a certain road & I'm sure many others appreciate that everyone will wait without getting all mad & upset. So thanks a lot fellas. I look forward to the ride!

I see a lot of new faces....which is great. I'm excited to ride with you guys. But just a word of advice before we ride.

1st and foremost, it's not a race. Know your skill level and don't ride above it. Do not try to keep up with the person in front of you. Ride your own ride. We will, without fail, wait for everyone at the next intersection in a visible place. If you don't see the group and we get split up, keep going till you see the group. We will be there happily waiting for you. It's never an inconvenience to wait on someone. It's an inconvenience to call life flight. I say this because a few of us tend to ride faster than others. No need to keep up.

2nd goes with the first. If you decide to split off or head home....make CERTAIN somebody knows. Because we WILL be waiting for you at the next intersection and you'll be wandering off home to your girlfriend to get some stinky finger.

That's all I got. Just know your skill level and don't push it. It's too early in the season and I know some of you guys don't know the roads.

Looking forward to it fellas. Weather looks perfect. See ya Saturday!

What he said everyone ride safe. If I'm leading and not going fast enough for your likeings. I have no problem letting someelse lead. Just speak up at a stop and I'll tell you the next turn so you can wait on the group.

Looks to be a great day and hope everyone enjoys the roads

What he said everyone ride safe. If I'm leading and not going fast enough for your likeings. I have no problem letting someelse lead. Just speak up at a stop and I'll tell you the next turn so you can wait on the group.

Looks to be a great day and hope everyone enjoys the roads

Fast enough? From what i've heard i don't think that will be a problem. :dunno:

Blitz nailed it, good post.

Haha I remember if like it was yesterday ooh I think its on YouTube too haha:D

Be safe out there guys have fun I'll be wrenching.

I bet you do...it was like watching a bob sledder go through a field :D

Yes, get that thing ready. Not the same without you man.