Anyone a Ford Salesman in/near Columbus

flounder

Looks like Ive changed direction. Depending on what the outcome of my truck is, and if I purchase a new vehicle, Ill be getting a Ford.

Right now giving the stare down to a Ford F150 FX4 SuperCrew Cab - loaded.

So if you know of a Ford Salesman.......

You're still gonna take an enormous kick in the nuts on initial depreciation.

Actually no.. 2 things.. my truck has a good resale value.

Second. it doesnt really matter. The only reason ill be buying is if they decide mine is totaled.

So, I actually took a kick to the head yesterday when a guy removed the nose of my truck at 70mph. just waiting now to hear if its totaled or not. If its totaled, daddy gets a new ride, if its not, then I pay the deductable and get my old ride back.

Pretty lucky actually, if I pulled out 1 second earlier, I'd probably be dead and so would he. We both walked away. He was fine except for a sore back, I walked away with some bruising/swelling and a nice concussion. CT scans came back clear though.

CT scans came back clear though.

I'd ask for a second opinion. :D

Glad you okay, man. If you need a friend pin let me know I can get you one if you think it'll save you any money. Also, hit up Blue03636. He just bought a nice F150 and saved a shit ton of money.

Glad you okay, man. If you need a friend pin let me know I can get you one if you think it'll save you any money. Also, hit up Blue03636. He just bought a nice F150 and saved a shit ton of money.

Whats a friend pin? If it will save me money, hook a brother up.

A/Z plan and X plan pricing are all a percentage over dealer pricing. Best pricing is A/Z obviously. X can save you a few bucks if there aren't any good rebates, etc. going on.

If I remember correctly I'd need you full name and SS in order to process the pin request. Shoot me a text/call and I can explain it better to ya.

I did get a deal, fairway ford in canfield run crazy deals. The new f150s are nice and the 20 mpg average I'm getting in mixed driving is a great bonus. It would be a bit of a drive but they have everything priced online and were 3-4k lower than anyone else.

I did get a deal, fairway ford in canfield run crazy deals. The new f150s are nice and the 20 mpg average I'm getting in mixed driving is a great bonus. It would be a bit of a drive but they have everything priced online and were 3-4k lower than anyone else.

This, and the rebates out there are huge right now, however Ford did away with rebates+0% at the same time FYI, so having a Xpin or A/Zpin is crucial if you are set on 0%. I found that out the hard way 3 weeks ago trying to buy a new dually. When we bought my wifes car last March they gave us both, this year they are not.

But that dealer Craig used was way cheaper than even Ricart on new and Ricart usually has an extra 500 in dealer specific rebates and still cheaper up there. Craig and I researched a lot for a long time, and I told him about Bowdog and his Ecoboost and hauling ability, and that's what he ended up with too. Like he said he read a ton of info and did a ton of research on the MPG and it's pretty solid on his Ecoboost. Plus they are dope trucks lol.

This, and the rebates out there are huge right now, however Ford did away with rebates+0% at the same time FYI, so having a Xpin or A/Zpin is crucial if you are set on 0%. I found that out the hard way 3 weeks ago trying to buy a new dually. When we bought my wifes car last March they gave us both, this year they are not.

But that dealer Craig used was way cheaper than even Ricart on new and Ricart usually has an extra 500 in dealer specific rebates and still cheaper up there. Craig and I researched a lot for a long time, and I told him about Bowdog and his Ecoboost and hauling ability, and that's what he ended up with too. Like he said he read a ton of info and did a ton of research on the MPG and it's pretty solid on his Ecoboost. Plus they are dope trucks lol.

I was there yesterday and 0% is still going on.. check Fords page today and its still going on as well.

Actually no.. 2 things.. my truck has a good resale value.

Second. it doesnt really matter. The only reason ill be buying is if they decide mine is totaled.

So, I actually took a kick to the head yesterday when a guy removed the nose of my truck at 70mph. just waiting now to hear if its totaled or not. If its totaled, daddy gets a new ride, if its not, then I pay the deductable and get my old ride back.

Pretty lucky actually, if I pulled out 1 second earlier, I'd probably be dead and so would he. We both walked away. He was fine except for a sore back, I walked away with some bruising/swelling and a nice concussion. CT scans came back clear though.

Damn dude!! Glad your ok. Got pics? And yeah, Blowdogs ecoboost is sick. Real nice truck.