Tire question?

jschaf

How worn can tires be and still pass tech inspection? I need new tires now & want to ride mid Ohio 7/1 & 7/2. I would like to do some street riding between now & then. Advice please.

what size take offs? post a thread with the size(s) you're looking for and your thread will look like the worst kind of bukkake video there is: one with big black rubbery ones all over your ass

Its always better to have nice tires when heading to the track. Ive made the mistake of trying to save money on new rubber and almost crashed because of it. Trust me, a couple hundo for tires is waaaay better than a couple grand in fixing a wrecked bike.

what size take offs? post a thread with the size(s) you're looking for and your thread will look like the worst kind of bukkake video there is: one with big black rubbery ones all over your ass

I'd post a wtb thread but it sounds like I should meet the sellers in a well lit public place.

I have a set or three of Dunlop Ntec slicks that will work on your 1000... I also have a brand new Dunlop US front slick that I will sell for less than what you'd get direct.

Let me know and I can provide prices. You really need to be replacing tires if you have any thought they may be too worn...

Actually, I was looking to show up at the track with one 500 mile street ride on a new set of tires but now I think I'm just going to buy two new sets, ride one set until the weekend before the track then spoon on the other new set. Thanks for the offer Brian, but I'd be apprehensive about running slicks on the street.