Wtf Ohio bmv?

redrocket04

Cool man! And as stated above we were instructed to look for that "M" before leaving the bmv or we'd have to repeat the process. It sucks but that's how it works

I wish I'd gotten that same lesson when I took the class. Oh well. I've got my skill test setup for Wednesday. Hope I pass, lol

Yep, always check everything on your OL when you renew. If they forget to add an endorsement, they can fix it while your file is still up. After they close it and your "M" is gone, you're screwed. ALWAYS VERIFY EVERYTHING BEFORE LEAVING THE BMV!

sometimes it does not even matter if you leave.

i renewed my license, they spelled my last name wrong. i noticed it instantly and they were like, sorry come back with your birth certificate... uhhh yeah, no... i was like, its right there on my old license. they told me sorry, that license is expired :rolleyes: i talked to the manager and he basically said the same thing. i was like what kind of operation are you running here?

ill lodge a complaint. written on a brick. delivered through the window lol.

the DMV is seriously one of dante's levels of hell, i swear. they know absolutely nothing of customer service there. 99% of the ppl who work there are surly assholes... i mean, i get that you have a shit job you hate but guess what... WE ALL DO. the least you could do is fake it like the rest of us.

if you could figure out how to make the DMV a pleasant experience, youd probably be a millionaire.

Some of the bmv's are horrible there are those that aren't. But it is the asshole public that make most bmv employees to turn into assholes. I sat in my wifes office one day and watched a guy call her every name in the book including a racist whore. All because he didn't want to prove his place of residence. So yeah if the public didn't come in with a stick up their ass all the time some of these places wouldn't be as bad as they are.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I just read this off to my wife, and she wants to know how that felt getting fucked up the ass? She said there was no reason that they should have dropped your endorsement and retake the test

Then, I moved within the first year being here and found out it is $25 to get your address changed on your physical license, but free to update it in the system. It was $10 in Florida (get your new one in the mail and keep your old one for a spare).

In addition to the municipal income taxes, county property taxes, State Income Taxes + sales taxes - Ohio is raping people. Put my son in public school and they send bills home for supplies. Never seen anything like that shit for "Public School," which we pay taxes to support.

Then, I moved within the first year being here and found out it is $25 to get your address changed on your physical license, but free to update it in the system. It was $10 in Florida (get your new one in the mail and keep your old one for a spare).

In addition to the municipal income taxes, county property taxes, State Income Taxes + sales taxes - Ohio is raping people. Put my son in public school and they send bills home for supplies. Never seen anything like that shit for "Public School," which we pay taxes to support.

And that is AFTER spending upwards of $50 on stuff to send with them, like 2 boxes of tissues, 200 #2 pencils, 2 boxes of 24 ct crayons (specific brand) and so on... Ugh...

Can't tell if the sarcasm or the really... Cant be any worse than the Buell Blast I took it on originally, lol.

No joke intended, it's a relatively light cruiser, easy handling, plenty of torque...

Should be a walk in the park.

Some of the bmv's are horrible there are those that aren't. But it is the asshole public that make most bmv employees to turn into assholes. I sat in my wifes office one day and watched a guy call her every name in the book including a racist whore. All because he didn't want to prove his place of residence. So yeah if the public didn't come in with a stick up their ass all the time some of these places wouldn't be as bad as they are.

I can vouch for this. I was $3 short at the Garfield Hts. BMV and the woman at the desk actually floated me the cash so I wouldn't have to make a return trip. I came back the next day anyway and gave her a $5.

Most of these people are jaded and ignorant, but if you get someone that hasn't been there forever, and you smile a bit you'll usually come out just fine.

I believe a novice status doesn't allow passegers either

I can have passengers, but they also have to wear a helmet, if it was explained correctly.

And yes, I usually wear a helmet anyway. I've had a few times without, but others drivers make me nervous, so... Yeah.

• Upvote 1

I believe a novice status doesn't allow passegers either

you believe incorrectly, the only restriction for novice is helmet.

permit riders are helmet, daylight, solo, and no interstate freeway/congested roads