Place To Live In Columbus...

FIJI-9-Brother

I have a friend who is asking about rooms for rent in columbus. Anyone know of anything, asking here first to avoid sending him to the ripoff brigade of apartment complexes around here. I assume he is looking for a room in a house but im sure hes open so let me know what you know and ill pass the info along...

Avoid Twin Creek Apartments lol, yeah a one bedroom at $420 a month is nice...if they fixed shit.

haha we commented the same post.

Anyways, The Cove at Cooper Ridge off of Cooper Road has 1 br's for like 650, its not the cheapest, but the apartments are nice and very clean.

Indeed they are, they are the best priced i was able to find on the north end of cbus, that arent in the ghetto (cleveland & 161ish).

Yeah it's kind of a weird area. Cleveland & 161 is really ghetto but once you hit Cooper, everything is pretty nice. And it's only a mile or 2 apart.

My neighbor is the manager of a few complexes, I will get some info for ya if interested? She won't work in a shit-hole area, so I am sure it can't be too bad.

Edited by Pokey