Ne Ohio Ride Through Seo 6/8

nautical1

Thinking about taking an easy ride down through the SEO area by the WV border. Usually consists of starting in Ravenna working down to the Steubenville area and riding 151 and roads around that area. Start to finish is about 5-6 hours depending on the roads and gas/food/stretch breaks. I'll probably try to be on the road by 12:30 and be home whenever. To get there I take 14 > 45 > 7 > 151 (or any other road off of 7) and head back when we're bored. I'm still checking out some of the roads down there so let me know if any of you guys have another recommendation.

Edited by nautical1

Saturday stuck with obligations if it was Sunday would have loved to join.

U can do this from Ravenna

14-9-644-164-9-250-151-152-43-164-524-644-9-14

Looks confusing, i hope i remembered every thing, haha. Sorry, away from desktop or else would have posted a google map for you. Excluding 646 these are the best roads u will get close to NEO

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 1

Hey Doc, you feel like coming down South and riding Sunday? I have a thread set up for Central.

If Friday / Saturday doesn't turn out to be killer I will definitely try and give it a shot, at least we will try and do the coschocton area if not coming all the way down.

If Saturday doesn't work Doc I may be up for Sunday and maybe head out by 8-8:30? Although I know your pace is a lot quicker than mine.

Sure we will give it a shot, I don't ride like that anymore, just too much going on to be riding stupid. I am happy just cruising, me and Jerry rode last week all 60-65 mph and it felt good

Alright well sounds good, I should be able to keep up the pace behind you. I usually average about 5-7 above depending how comfortable I am with the road so definitely not a quick pace ha. Anyone else up for potentially riding Sunday from the NE area?

Edited by nautical1

If Friday / Saturday doesn't turn out to be killer I will definitely try and give it a shot, at least we will try and do the coschocton area if not coming all the way down.

Damn Doc,it looks like you're a busy guy.I saw where you might be open for Sunday,and I was going to see if you wanted to come down and check out this route I've been playing on this year.It's about a 75-25 percent mix of state routes and good county roads between Zanesville and Marietta...a lot of recently paved roads.Maybe some other time. 

Drop me a pm if you want to check it out sometime.

If Saturday doesn't work Doc I may be up for Sunday and maybe head out by 8-8:30? Although I know your pace is a lot quicker than mine.

depending on how late i come in on friday, i am gonna try hard to ride saturday  itself?  You still open for that?

Damn Doc,it looks like you're a busy guy.I saw where you might be open for Sunday,and I was going to see if you wanted to come down and check out this route I've been playing on this year.It's about a 75-25 percent mix of state routes and good county roads between Zanesville and Marietta...a lot of recently paved roads.Maybe some other time. 

Drop me a pm if you want to check it out sometime.

Den, we sure need to ride at least once. That down south will be a stretch for me nowadays without having a good break day at work :( any good route ride down that far is a 600 mile day for us up in far north east corner.

I can maybe go. I need to bring some money for Jerry if he comes.

But my wife is leaving for vegas for work that evening so im not sure how well that would go over.

Will let you know jester,

If any of you guys are looking to ride Sunday, post up in my thread titled "call to arms". I'll come North and you guys South and we'll hit some twisties.

depending on how late i come in on friday, i am gonna try hard to ride saturday  itself?  You still open for that?

Yeah I'm open Saturday after 12-12:30. Hell I may ride both saturday and sunday since I haven't had a chance to ride at all this week,

Let me know if this gets going. I live about 45 min from Steubeville and could maybe meet up with you when you make it down this way. New to the forum and to Ohio so I don't really know any roads.

Let me know if this gets going. I live about 45 min from Steubeville and could maybe meet up with you when you make it down this way. New to the forum and to Ohio so I don't really know any roads.

We will prolly head westward polarity? Will u be able to come and join us in canfeild ?

I will give it a try, I work 7 days a week and was going to sneak out for an hour or two to ride, not sure I can disappear that long without taking the day off. Let me see what I can work out. I will post up an answer tonight after I leave work.

Will be good to ride with u again will, meet at speedway at 183 and 43 around 12?

Sounds good to me.  

Do you have the address?  I can't seem to find it on the map.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I found it.

This one, right?

Edited by Hailwood

Problem for me is that I'm going to look at some rescue dogs at 11 and I'm not sure how long we'll be gone but I'd figure I'll be back to my place by 12 and I'd head out as soon as I got back. Where's a good meet spot for everyone? Maybe I can meet you guy coming from the East on 14 somewhere?

Sounds good to me.

Do you have the address? I can't seem to find it on the map.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I found it.

This one, right?

Yep that's the one will,

Jerry we can meet by 10:00 and head out by 10:15 from canfeild bp?

Nautical u can head down 44 and its a pretty good ride down to the meet spot. Will you be able to make it there by 12? We