Neo: Ride Through Southern Oh Again 6/15

nautical1

Alright, so last week was a fail on my behalf due to scheduling, but this saturday I'm open all day. I'd like to start the ride this weekend around 9-10am and just head south. No route determined yet as I'm not sure where those of you who were with NinjaDoc went and how the roads were, but any route works. Looking at doing a fairly tame pace since they're likely newer (to me) roads and thinking of maybe doing 250 miles or so?

Anyone interested in this, maybe some of you guys from last week?

Edited by nautical1

I was planning on getting out a little earlier (7ish) and heading to 800/26 and maybe coming back up 83. I'm new to riding, so pace won't be fast, but I just want to get out onto some roads with turns.

I was planning on getting out a little earlier (7ish) and heading to 800/26 and maybe coming back up 83. I'm new to riding, so pace won't be fast, but I just want to get out onto some roads with turns.

I'm not sure I feel like going that far south but possibly.

you stay off my roads!!!!

Too late!

sooooo... do we have a meeting place and time set yet?  i'll be coming from lake county area, so i'll have to get a particularly early start so i'd like to start planning if possible

Can meet anywhere. I was planning on heading towards the 151 area past Steubenville, usually taking 14 to 45 to 7 and playing on roads off of there. I have a few routes written down at home but I'm going off memory since I'm on mobile. Can meet in lisbon, Salem, Ravenna, etc. I usually start at the marathon in Ravenna on 14 right off of 76. Can meet there at 9-930 and head out? If that works for everyone just say so and if someone on a computer can link the marathon gas station off 76 that I'm talking about that'd help, otherwise I'll post it tonight.

Here's the address for that gas station, says it's Certified Oil but I think it's a marathon, it's across from Prism fireworks.

4224 STATE ROUTE 14, RAVENNAOH 44266

There is a little bit of a slab from there but I don't know where to meet where there isn't. 

For a route I'm thinking 14-45-7-213s-7s-151w-22e-152n-646w-9n-164e-43nw-9n-39w-644n-9n-45-14 (heading back towards where we started, but can break off whenever). If people don't want that long of a route I can shorten it no problem. Or if there's other roads that you guys want to check out throw out suggestions. Some of these roads I've never been on but look like they should be good.

And we'll stop at the rest stop off of 7 at 213 to give polarity a heads up to meet with whoever shows.

Edited by nautical1

As of now I'll plan to do the shorter route unless everyone wants the longer route, I'll have both written down.

Planning on meeting at 9:00 at 

4224 STATE ROUTE 14, RAVENNAOH 44266 (take 14 off of 76 and you'll see the gas station to the right side).

Kickstands up at 9:15ish and we'll meet Polarity at the route 151 exit off of 7. 

We'll plan on taking a few breaks for gas/snacks/restroom as well.

Edited by nautical1

I'll post up în the morning as to my status. If I don't post that means I over slept in which case I'm still sleeping or felt too rushed to post, in which either case just pretend I'm not going to make it.

Alright we'll be there. I think there will be three of us at the meet and then pick up a fourth in steubenville. If anyone sees this and is interested just show up at the address I posted or if you're a little further south and want to meet at steubenville post up here or meet at the 151 exit off of 7 around 10:15ish.