Ohio Riders Track Day Giveaway

Casper

I "liked" the link on facebook....guessing that is sharing?

Free track time FTW!

there's a button right next to 'like' and 'comment' and it says 'share'.... that's sharing.  .....

• Upvote 1

there's a button right next to 'like' and 'comment' and it says 'share'.... that's sharing.  .....

ahhh; hidden below the "like" and "comment" buttons there is text and more links to "like" "comment" and finally "share".  Thanks MJ!

facebook....where you can "like" and "comment" about each and every individual word in a sentence

if the winner isn't able to make it (or doesn't have a bike suitable for track use...), can he/she transfer said trackday to another member (at no charge.  Not looking to profit from STT's generosity here)?

I am working again, but promised the wife I'd bring our savings account back to pre-bar study levels before buying another bike :D

if the winner isn't able to make it (or doesn't have a bike suitable for track use...), can he/she transfer said trackday to another member (at no charge.  Not looking to profit from STT's generosity here)?

I am working again, but promised the wife I'd bring our savings account back to pre-bar study levels before buying another bike :D

I'll have to ask STT, but I don't think so. Pretty sure they're non-transferable.