Ohio Riders Track Day Giveaway

Casper

For the record: I had a few people tell me they were bummed they couldn't enter because they didn't have Twitter or Facebook. I hadn't even thought of that. So when I drew the winners, I used Re-Tweets/Facebook Shares as an extra entry (extra chance to win). I just wanted to be transparent about this. 

We will be doing another round of these next year as well. :)

• Upvote 1

We are looking at dates. However I do have a question for all the track riders. Can you add a zipper for your paints/jacket or does it have to be factory? I have Joe Rocket but its like a 10" zipper not 50%.

all kidding aside, check with STT for the gear requirements. they will almost certainly highly recommend a setup that can be zipped up all the way around, but may make exceptions.  you can always rent leathers from them, assuming they have that size. might want to check with christi of sportbike track girl (they are affiliated... i think?) she might know about women's gear if the mens stuff won't work.  have fun, no matter where you go! it's amazeballs

I received an email from Nick at STT earlier and we are restricted to the "norther region" tracks, which I am getting clarification on. I would like to try a track that I have never been to. Thinking of Road America or Autobahn. Anyone been to these yet?

OK, the tracks for the northern region are:

ACC (Autobahn)

Gingerman

Grattan

Putnam

Road America

Here is the remaining STT schedule: http://www.sportbiketracktime.com/Schedule.html

Road A is pretty much off the list, as they don't go back there this year. So your choices are the top 4.