Thursday Bike Night - The Lodge Bar

Casper

423067907_l.jpg

Starting Thursday May 8th @ 6pm Ohio Riders' official bike night is at the Lodge Bar every Thursday.

Free parking for motorcyclists in the back (where the outdoor stage is).

$2 domestic bottles, $3 mixed drinks, and 1/2 price pizzas.

Coat check for MC gear.

Cornhole tournaments.

To celebrate, on May 8th at the first bike night we'll be giving away another Mid Ohio advanced track program gift certificate and another $25 gift certificate courtesy again of Ohio Motorcycle. To enter, just show up. When you get there you'll be given a ticket. Fill it out, throw it in the jar. Towards the end of the night two lucky winners will be drawn.

Updated Info:

Brian from Dynotune Motorsports will be there with the mobile motorcycle dyno. $30 for 3 pulls.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

423067907_l.jpg

Starting Thursday May 8th @ 6pm Ohio Riders' official bike night is at the Lodge Bar every Thursday.

Free parking for motorcyclists in the back (where the outdoor stage is).

$2 domestic bottles, $3 mixed drinks, and 1/2 price pizzas.

Coat check for MC gear.

Cornhole tournaments.

To celebrate, on May 8th at the first bike night we'll be giving away another Mid Ohio advanced track program gift certificate and another $25 gift certificate courtesy again of Ohio Motorcycle. To enter, just show up. When you get there you'll be given a ticket. Fill it out, throw it in the jar. Towards the end of the night two lucky winners will be drawn.

If I can get a Thursday off from work, I'd be up for it.

I am a registered member of the ACA. American Cornhole Association. No Really. Got a little membership card and everything.

Any tournies that you do, I could make "official" and post results on the ACA website.

If I can get a Thursday off from work, I'd be up for it.

I am a registered member of the ACA. American Cornhole Association. No Really. Got a little membership card and everything.

Any tournies that you do, I could make "official" and post results on the ACA website.

wow, and i thought ninjanick was pathetic...

:D

not to be a debbie downer, but they've had bike nights there on thurs for awhile...it's kind of a hogfest

Eh? They've TRIED in the past, a while ago, but never really had anything. They want both, sportbikes and cruisers. The sales manager's dad rides a harley, so when they tried to have a bike night her dad and his friends were there. It didn't work out. They're really wanting to do this with us. I think it has great potential.

Man, you guys are the most negative group of people sometimes. :nono:

:( but not my 250 :D

Probably not even if it was a 125 Vespa. Oh, wait did I see someone on here taking a Vespa to QS&L night? I'll race them!!!!

Disclaimer: On a legal straight track that is thoroughly tested, signed off on and sanctioned......LOL :D

And by hog to you mean women or bikes? Either fits.....LOLOL

Cornhole is really....really boring. I got the card as a joke for the Scion group I belong to.

/off topic

What Scion group are you refering to? OS or NRG?

This is a great idea, come on people. Gives us another night to go out somewhere and do something. Last time I checked/was there thurs were college night. Which basically meant ladies could come in 18 and up, guys had to be 21 and up. I thought that was hilarious!

This is a great idea, come on people. Gives us another night to go out somewhere and do something. Last time I checked/was there thurs were college night. Which basically meant ladies could come in 18 and up, guys had to be 21 and up. I thought that was hilarious!

maybe we could convince them 16 and up for the girls and 25 and up for the guys ;)

• Casper locked this topic