Thursday Bike Night - The Lodge Bar

Casper

this is my birthday also, I may have to stop by

I will trump your birthday by making this the red carpet premier of my bike. ha!

if you win this track day too, I may just have to cut off your foot and attach it to my keys since you're such good luck!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will trump your birthday by making this the red carpet premier of my bike. ha!

if you win this track day too, I may just have to cut off your foot and attach it to my keys since you're such good luck!

OMG that is fucking funny!

that would be awesome if I won that. However if you do chop off my foot atleast use the right one so I can still shift. Don't need my rear brake anyways.;)

Man, sure sounds like you guys have Lodge Bar confused with Brothers. Lodge Bar is one of my favorite bars. Where else in Columbus can you go drink under a gigantic moose head? Seriously. Plus, they do a lot of stuff for charities and non-profits like the Capital Area Humane Society. I figured that's the image we want to be a part of.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Casper locked this topic