Thursday Bike Night - The Lodge Bar

Casper

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the dyno still going rain or shine?

If the weather is dry before the show I will be there. However, if it is raining I will have to hold off. There are electronics that can not get wet. ($1,000.00 for a new control box for the dyno) nor is it safe to try and get a bike on and off the dyno with with everything wet. Had two different customers almost lose their footing while trying to pull their bikes out of the front wheel chaulk. Hopefully the weather is nice and we can make some pulls and noise.:)

If the weather is dry before the show I will be there. However, if it is raining I will have to hold off. There are electronics that can not get wet. ($1,000.00 for a new control box for the dyno) nor is it safe to try and get a bike on and off the dyno with with everything wet. Had two different customers almost lose their footing while trying to pull their bikes out of the front wheel chaulk. Hopefully the weather is nice and we can make some pulls and noise.:)

well hopefully there is another opportunity in the near future like this. just my luck a piece inside my shift shaft assembly decided to break and i wont get the replacement til after the dyno day :(

Back on the dyno i shall go

looks like its gonna rain off/on all day...is the trackday raffle still happening no matter the weather?!

Yes! Satan and i will be there with raffle tickets and stickers rain or shine. Again to get into the raffle you just need to show up. This is the the kick off of Ohio Riders' bike night. To bad the weather sucks but it's Ohio you can't ask for much. Hope to see everyone there!

Uhm, yeah........

http://www.accuweather.com/radar-large.asp?partner=netweather&traveler=0&site=OH_&type=SIR&anim=1&level=state&large=1

Looks like we'll be driving. But as CbrGirl said, we'll still be handing out a track day pass tonight! Some come out, have a few drinks, eat some food, and hopefully win a track day!

Uhm, yeah........

http://www.accuweather.com/radar-large.asp?partner=netweather&traveler=0&site=OH_&type=SIR&anim=1&level=state&large=1

Looks like we'll be driving. But as CbrGirl said, we'll still be handing out a track day pass tonight! Some come out, have a few drinks, eat some food, and hopefully win a track day!

Lodge Bar has $5 Pizza tonight!!

Like the pizza Yota does... May throw the rain suit on and ride just cuz it is the first event. the 748 is a yellow jacket right now. Half track body work (black) and half stock yellow. ha Im lazy... its scratched and ugly either way. See all you ass hats there!! :banana:

Like the pizza Yota does... May throw the rain suit on and ride just cuz it is the first event. the 748 is a yellow jacket right now. Half track body work (black) and half stock yellow. ha Im lazy... its scratched and ugly either way. See all you ass hats there!! :banana:

Yeah, I'm thinking about riding regardless of the rain.

• Casper locked this topic