Thursday Bike Night - The Lodge Bar

Casper

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the bike dyno will be sitting. :(. Maybe I need to get a dyno for Jet Ski's :D

You still coming to hang out and meet a few prospective clients er--, friends? :D

By the way everyone, we forgot to do the raffle for the jacket and helmet from Cycle Search last week at the track day. Sooooo..... we'll be doing it tonight. We'll give a bit of time for those who want to pay cash tonight for a chance to win. More info http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=11171

Look forward to seeing those who I know, and meeting those who I don't.

definetly alot of rain coming therefore, If i were to drive..... I'll wear my helmet and stick my head out the window wearing a big chief201 shirt.

If you drive there wearing your helmet, I'll do it too.

If you drive there wearing your helmet, I'll do it too.

Have someone take pictures of you guys driving your cars with your helmets on. That is funny shit!

I had a blast getting looks from people when I was 18 driving my car on a 45minute trip wearing the "Scream" mask. People looked freaked out.:lol:

030oq8.jpg

HOw will you know if he does it? I think if you dont ride your bike then you canr be in the track day drawing! :D:lol: Actually, better yet... I just win! :banana:

No, anybody who shows up gets a chance at the track day pass!!

• Casper locked this topic