Ama Super Cycle Weekend July 12-14?

gixxie750

Its so close now!!!  Please come over to our pit and say hello!!!  It helps me a ton to have people come support racing!  See u there!!!  Also our group will have the same corner we had last year in the camping area so make sure you visit at night!!!  If u see a RC airplane above SMILE cause we are recording it all from the sky!

Its so close now!!!  Please come over to our pit and say hello!!!  It helps me a ton to have people come support racing!  See u there!!!  Also our group will have the same corner we had last year in the camping area so make sure you visit at night!!!  If u see a RC airplane above SMILE cause we are recording it all from the sky!

What's your bike number again? I'm hoping to be perusing the paddock this weekend. Would love to stop by

Well bring me a AFJ Race Shop shirt or two to wear all these days I'm here at the track to get the word out

I'd be in on this too, Brandon.

I wear a medium, if you've got one.  I'll toss you $10 for the shirt, and make up the balance by pimping the shop :p

edit - almost forgot.  I will be there Saturday only :(  Possibly Friday for practice, if my wife will let me.  Sunday is her birthday, so...  well, I'm choosing my battles with the pregnant lady. 

Edited by redkow97

we have moved onto airplanes!!!  Todd email me at afjraceshop@yahoo.com and I will hook u up for sure!  BTW 6 bikes REALLY?  lol

Yep really. The 6 part didn't surprise me as much as who 2 of the 6 were. I really don't expect to see Eric and Brian in Medical like that. Totally surprised they got caught up in it.

Email inbound, see you guys Friday.

we have moved onto airplanes!!!  Todd email me at afjraceshop@yahoo.com and I will hook u up for sure!  BTW 6 bikes REALLY?  lol

ok then we'll line them up wing tip to wing tip and see how many my buggy can clear.

Edited by serpentracer