Pondering: Going From Sv650s To R1

silentcropduster

I'll try one last time. Heres a gen 1 fz1. It has 3443 miles on it. for 4000. Its in columbus. Go buy it. be happy.

http://yamahafz1oa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128617

scroll down for pics. Ill post the info

2002 Yamaha FZ1, blue, 3450 miles, excellent condition. Yamaha touring screen, Yoshimura exhaust installed, comes with the stock exhaust and manual. Runs perfectly, brand new battery installed. I did my SS1k on this last summer flawlessly (sig). 

$4000, might consider trade for a small street legal dual sport, KLR250, NX250 or the like, or an early SV650, Hawk GT, or CB1

Edited by oldschoolsdime92
  • Upvote 1

I'll try one last time. Heres a gen 1 fz1. It has 3443 miles on it. for 4000. Its in columbus. Go buy it. be happy.

http://yamahafz1oa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128617

scroll down for pics. Ill post the info

2002 Yamaha FZ1, blue, 3450 miles, excellent condition. Yamaha touring screen, Yoshimura exhaust installed, comes with the stock exhaust and manual. Runs perfectly, brand new battery installed. I did my SS1k on this last summer flawlessly (sig). 

$4000, might consider trade for a small street legal dual sport, KLR250, NX250 or the like, or an early SV650, Hawk GT, or CB1

the fucker is blue my fav color and i just made an account for the site, i have 2 wait for the mod's to approve of it tho....can u PM me this guys phone # please???

Hard to resist the temptation of a good deal on fast bike. Make sure you understand that things happen fast on liter bikes. If your skills aren't ready, don't worry EMS will be available to clean up the mess.

Get some skills.

I'd be happy to leave you behind on my 125 as long as the roads are twisty.

Hard to resist the temptation of a good deal on fast bike. Make sure you understand that things happen fast on liter bikes. If your skills aren't ready, don't worry EMS will be available to clean up the mess.

Get some skills.

It's a 750, not a liter bike. And I'm decently skilled, but by no means a professional.

Sweet bike. Always wanted one although I'd probably choose a 675 these days.

Offer still stands on my 125.

Big bikes are awesome but if you get real fast they become a hassle as they are too fast for most places.

It's a 750, not a liter bike. And I'm decently skilled, but by no means a professional.

You would have "no chance" against Chris and his 125................trust me!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Pokey

You would have "no chance" against Chris and his 125................trust me!!!!!!!!!!!

zip zero zilch. Nada. No chance what so ever. That guys is faster than I can even begin to think about being. I've seen it with my own 4 yes. Yes he could put a hurting on you with his scooter even. I'd throw 100 on it. They call him turnone for a reason. You never see him again after the  first turn.

I've seen him pass cbr 1000s on the scooter...

50EF9C6F-46B3-4A6C-AF81-1344148E4297-852

BB4B5731-8F6E-4507-97F1-B037BAFC82CE-852

Get some skills.

shit do it on ur scooter I've whitenessed that shit......

shit do it on ur scooter I've whitenessed that shit......

Scooter is a 150 so it sounds less impressive :)

I had fun chasing people down on the scoot. I'm pretty sure I put more miles on it than the other two bikes at the OR Gap trip.

Edited by turnone