5th Annual Buckeye Labor Day Moto Bash!!!

Pokey

As the title states, this will be my 5th year straight for hosting this. A buddy of mine generously hosts this event at his awesome property in Millersport "right beside Buckeye Lake". Most arrive on Friday "Aug 30th this year" and we have group rides on Saturday, and maybe more on Sunday depending on the interest. I have riders come in from as far as Canada, and pretty much all the states bordering Ohio is a no brainier The weather last year SUCKED, but I still had a decent turnout all things considered. Friday night is burgers and dogs and all the fixings, Saturday night is BBQ provided by yours truly, and each morning there will always be coffee and some kind of bfast "depending on how y'all feel" from the night before. The property is a few acres and PERFECT for tent camping, and there is 2 bathrooms and a shower for all who stay "and many do in fact stay all weekend". This is a squid and pirate free event, so don't even bother showing up if you are not pro riding gear "helmet minimum". Feel free to shoot me a PM or respond in this thread, I already have close to 20 coming just from the Stromtrooper forum alone, and many of those guys come every year "we have allot of fun". I am trying to get as close a headcount as possible, due to all the food I will be providing for the weekend. I know a few from here are coming already, but would love to see a nice Ohioriders turnout!!!!! Address is BELOW, and the routes we take in the group rides, are the best the state offers! Most groups will head out by no later than 10 a.m. and dinner will be waiting on everyone as they filter in. I will lead a bit shorter route due to me needing to get back for final food prep, so ideally I would like to be eating by 6 PM at the very latest. Stay all weekend if ya like, bonfire every night and lots of bullshiting and adult beverages will be plentiful.

Any questions or further info, let me know!

Brian

11030 Lake Road
Millersport, OH 43046

I can drop down after work on Friday and Saturday. 

Holiday weekends are difficult times to get off work.

Sign me up for that, weather permitting.

Donations at the gate?  Sounds like this is going to

cost you something.

Donations are not gonna be turned down, last year was the only year I was out any cash "due to the weather and low turnout". NO gate, nice big property with a big and beautiful barn that has a fully finished 2nd floor. We have a great time, and I have many of the same guys coming back every year.

Ill try for Saturday late afternoon and stay one night is the best I can tell you right now. My daughter is in marching band so Friday night is out, Saturday mornings she has a cross country meet, then my boy plays colt football at 1:30 pm on Saturdays. So as long as I'm not working Saturday evening I'll see about making a appearance and sign some autographs:D

sent via GS3

Edited by 2talltim

I will try and stop by to pirate your women and eat your food then wheelie out with no helmet like a boss.

Or I may drive over, have a few beers and disappear when no one is looking to come home and do the regular sex party at my place thing. Who knows. :dunno:

• Upvote 1

...nice big property with a big and beautiful barn that has a fully finished 2nd floor.

The barn on the Google map at street view looks like it could be a residence, with

those garage doors.  Lot's of shade to cool off in, around there, too.  Very nice

property your friend has.

The barn on the Google map at street view looks like it could be a residence, with

those garage doors.  Lot's of shade to cool off in, around there, too.  Very nice

property your friend has.

Stays very cool inside on ground level, upstairs can get a bit toasty in the evening.The barn is huge, it comes in very handy for us all to hangout in.

I can drop down after work on Friday and Saturday. 

Holiday weekends are difficult times to get off work.

Sign me up for that, weather permitting.

Good news for me.  I have 122 hours of off time I have

to burn before the end of the year.  Today begins 16 days

of vacation, so I think I can make your event without a

problem.  I sure hope you can cook.  :hungry:

Good news for me.  I have 122 hours of off time I have

to burn before the end of the year.  Today begins 16 days

of vacation, so I think I can make your event without a

problem.  I sure hope you can cook.  :hungry:

It has been said that I can cook, hope to see you there!!!