5th Annual Buckeye Labor Day Moto Bash!!!

Pokey

Riding, camping, bonfire, good food, etc > midget strippers.

I dunno....RCBGF happens often and anywhere, midget strippers is like stumbling upon OZ in your basement closet.

If only I had known about this sooner, I live too far away not to camp but already have plans with the wifey for the weekend. Shitty.

Been posted for a bit, guess ya just missed it. Will be going on next year for sure, maybe see you then?

I'm out as well. Stuck pulling night shift so my old ass definitely won't be up until after lunchtime, and we've got plans Sunday :mad:

So your out? You didn't say we so do I still get the out of kitchen pass?

I know I cant you need sammiches Saturday :(

Next year we will be there unless we are at the track ;)

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1

So your out? You didn't say we so do I still get the out of kitchen pass?

I know I cant you need sammiches Saturday :(

Next year we will be there unless we are at the track ;)

Of course you can go without me.....I can make my own damn dinner, what's Domino's number again? ;)

Of course you can go without me.....I can make my own damn dinner, what's Domino's number again? ;)

You know I wouldn't go without you. I can't let you eat junk you need eggs and steak . ;)

Besides if you don't navigate I go in circles...

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1

I went to Pokey's event last night.  Met a lot of good people

and saw a lot of nice bikes belonging to some very serious

motorcyclists. 

I would have been there for breakfast and the rides this

morning except for the 50% chance of rain.  I hope the

guys in the tents didn't have a wet night.

The barn is awesome!  Had a great time.  Might make it

for the BBQ tonight.  Was good to finally meet Ben.

• Upvote 1

It's funny how they converse like two regular people on here even though they were probably sitting next to each other in the couch.

He was at work last nigh until after midnight. So I did not see him much yesterday.

Edited by snot

^^ full of win!

Nice Avatar!

It's funny how they converse like two regular people on here even though they were probably sitting next to each other in the couch.

Sometimes that's the case, but last night I was at work while she got to sit on the couch alone

He was at work last nigh until after midnight. So I did not see him much yesterday.

ftfy :rolleyes: Edited by Hellmutt

Well if you missed it, you missed it. Great job Brian and of course Thanks and many cudos to Glen for allowint a bunch of misfits invade his personal abodde.

Short of being left high and dry at the exit of the Speedway, it was great riding, excellent group organization, and wonderful temps for riding.

Looking forward to next year already.

Everyone ride safe out there.

Greg

Well if you missed it, you missed it. Great job Brian and of course Thanks and many cudos to Glen for allowint a bunch of misfits invade his personal abodde.

Short of being left high and dry at the exit of the Speedway, it was great riding, excellent group organization, and wonderful temps for riding.

Looking forward to next year already.

Everyone ride safe out there.

Greg

I still feel bad about the Greg!! So great to see you again, and BIG THANKS for being a short order chef this morning. I will bring the crockpot next year, and you can do your magic. Keep in touch, I most certainly hope to see you before this time next year.

Yeah.....to all of ya that said you were coming, were unable to come, planned on coming, or just did not come.........you missed out on a great time. Big thanks to Ben the friendly cracker, was awesome to spend the weekend with ya, so glad you kept coming back and staying till crash time "both days". Looking forward to next year, this was a successful and very fun event all around.