Columbus Area Auto Detailer/steam Cleaner?

Cheech

Anyone know a guy?  The Cheechmobile is getting a little older, and I don't think the interior has had a proper cleaning in quite a while.  I can take it to them, although it'd be awesome if they'd come to me over a weekend.  I park in a parking garage downtown, so I think that part's probably out.

It's a Scion xB, all I really want done is some stains taken out of the drivers seat and for the upholstery to be steam hit and freshened up a little bit. I'd rather one of you mugs get my money than some guy on CL.

I have a steam cleaner but won't touch another persons car w it. Incase I fuck shit up, I dont want to be taken to small claims court lol

sent from double thumbin' it

you'd have to be straight incompetent to mess up a car interior with a steam cleaner

you'd have to be straight incompetent to mess up a car interior with a steam cleaner

LOL.......an ol roommate in an apartment complex, borrowed the complex's steam cleaner, went to town on his car..he did the interior ceiling...killed whatever spray glue they use to hold that felt stuff in place...

oh the humanity we rode him like cheap donkey for weeks after.

He said the same thing as he poured the water in and plugged it to the drop cord outside our place. bwuhahaha

Id probably have to use cleaners as well to get the stains out. Which risks fucking shit up.

Kinda like getting a stain on your shirt, using shout or something to try and get it out. If it doesn't work, congratulations.... you've just permanently locked the stain in.

That's why I dont dick with stains in car seat fabric.

I'm confused. You want to do the work but you don't want to touch anyone's car but yours?

As I said before I don't like messing with stains on car seats. I had one on mine when I bought my car. Asked the stealership to get it out. They only made it worse. Luckily I was able to get it out.

As far as washing, waxing, vacuuming, windows inside and out, rim cleaning, tire dressing, getting the dirt/dust out of the air vents and dash board using a brush detailing etc....is what I'd do.

Edited by silentcropduster

Id probably have to use cleaners as well to get the stains out. Which risks fucking shit up.

Kinda like getting a stain on your shirt, using shout or something to try and get it out. If it doesn't work, congratulations.... you've just permanently locked the stain in.

That's why I dont dick with stains in car seat fabric.

lol in high school and college I had 2 part time jobs: Detailer and worked at dry cleaners. You're making both out to be much more difficult than it is! I'm an amateur (at best) detailer and it was all learned by trial and error (not so much), I never once messed up my own or anyone elses cars with even just your run of the mill OTC cleaners

Edited by Bad324

I've got a good friend who's done car detailing for about 7 years. He doesn't do steam cleaning though, so if that's a necessity, he's out. He typically drives the car (or you could drop it off) to his place to do the work, then brings it back. My parents had him detail one of their cars before they traded it in and the dealership said it was the cleanest used car of that year they'd ever seen.