whats a squid?

Big Chief201

Squid are a large, diverse group of marine cephalopods. Like all cephalopods, squid are distinguished by having a distinct head, bilateral symmetry, a mantle, and arms. Squid, like cuttlefish, have eight arms and two tentacles arranged in pairs.

Kind of like a pointy octopuss. :lol:

I found this short definition:

Acronym, Squirrely kid. In reference to younger MC riders with little respect to posted speed limit laws, self safety or safety of others.

I was once told that the term motorcycle squid came from an older rider that saw a kid loose control of his bike while being an idiot. The kid began flopping out of control with his legs, and arms going everywhere. The biker said it reminded him of a squid because of the way the kids arms and legs were flopping out of control. It reminded him of a squid.

Here's another copy:

Squid (motorcycle) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Website

ly and/or beyond his or her capabilities, often without appropriate riding gear.

The origin of the word is varyingly attributed:

A contraction of:"Squirrely" and "kid" (possibly taken from California surfing culture), or"Squished" and "kid", or"Squished" and "idiot"An acronym for:"Stupidly

I heard the name came from paramedics, I guess when you're ripped in half your trailing intestines give the impression of a squid.

IMO, a squid is anyone under dressed, doesn't matter if it's a fratboy wearing shorts and flip-flops or a Harley rider trying to look like a gay pirate.

Let me tell you a little ya a little story about another forum. I asked how to get rid of the squid status under my name and a guy named BD had to get smart and wanted me to prove myself by showing my bike ECT.. I just thought it was a joke this was an administrator of the forum. And after everything was said and done the fucker took my posts away and said I could stay a squid. So fuck BD AND SILVERS1K. I don't need to prove myself ask Ninja Nick. HA HA.

I heard the name came from paramedics, I guess when you're ripped in half your trailing intestines give the impression of a squid.

IMO, a squid is anyone under dressed, doesn't matter if it's a fratboy wearing shorts and flip-flops or a Harley rider trying to look like a gay pirate.

:lol:+1

Guest MotoGP Tix

Squids fall into three categories

NEWBIE ARSE HOL*S : Organ Donors

Vet ARSE holes : Holier than though B.S.

Internet ARSE holes that cant let peeps have an opinion other than theres