Look For Gear Shops Near Columbus

micro1331

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section, I'm still learning how this forum is laid out and this seemed like the best spot to pose this question.  I'm looking for a specific tank bag, and while Iron Pony had it a few weeks ago, it seems like they sold it since then.  I was hoping to have it for a trip I'm making this weekend, so I am trying to find other shops that sell Cortech Tank Bags.  The only shop I know of that sells that kind of gear is Iron Pony so I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a ew other shops that sell tank bags around Columbus.  I'm willing to drive a bit if it means I could get one before Friday.

FYI, the specific tank bag is the Magnetic version of the Cortech Super 2.0 Sloped Tank Bag

Edited by micro1331

If Pony is sold out, doubtful many other shops carry in stock.  I would suggest that you check out online stores.  The remaining shops in CBus are not that great at carrying inventory for accessories and such.

Try Nate from Rider's Discount and see what they have.  If it is back ordered/sold out, it means that the distributor (Helmet House, I believe) is out of stock currently also as Pony immediately fills unless a dead seller product...