New member in Zanesville.

Wyocrawler

After 8 years in 2 wheeled withdraw, I traded an old jeep for a 06 buell xb12x uly and I'm lovin it. Found the site just surfing the net. Will start checking in regularly and hopefully getting involved in the Ohio motorcycle community.

I'm new to the sport bike and adventure end of things, always had cruisers and bar hoppers before the kids. I'm always looking for good people to ride with and looking to make some long rides in the future.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

I prefer twinks but hairy guys will do in a pinch.

You'll fit in just fine :lol:

I'm in the Zanesville area too and on the Medic in Zanesville, so remember when you do dumb shit and have to call 911 it may be me coming to your door and I will ridicule you before helping you.

I prefer twinks but hairy guys will do in a pinch.

Hahaha MT beat me to it, but with that response, yea you'll enjoy the shenanigans this forum brings.

Welcome!

You'll fit in just fine :lol:

I'm in the Zanesville area too and on the Medic in Zanesville, so remember when you do dumb shit and have to call 911 it may be me coming to your door and I will ridicule you before helping you.

Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone.

• 2 weeks later...