EBR 1190RX, What do you guys think?

Iron Pony

Is Iron Pony looking into becoming a EBR dealer?

Pony Powersports is continuously looking for strategic partnerships to strengthen our brand and enhance our customer's experience.  

Edited by Iron Pony

Pony Powersports is continuously looking for strategic partnerships to strengthen our brand and enhance our customer's experience.

So, a lot of words to say, "I'm not sure."? Edited by DAC

Come on guys, give me a break.   :hello:  Yes, we're looking at EBR. Many things to consider and we're just trying to get a gauge on how the local riding population feels.  

I've ridden Buells for most of the last 10 years.  There's a lot of excitement about the 1190RX on the Buell forums.  I'm curious to see how riders of other brands respond to the 1190RX and if the Hero models will gain any traction in the US.   

My interest is more toward the SX or AX model's, when/if they are released, and they are reasonably priced of course.

The more I see the RX, I think I like it more, for me to own, probably not, unless I find a very good deal on a used one in a few years.

I am still a bit skeptical of the reliability of the new EBR's, seeing the high price tag, it might take a few years for this information to get out there...With 4 years of development, the many problems that the 1125's had, should be gone, only time will tell.