Columbus Restaurants

Hydrant

Hey everyone in and around Columbus area.

Can anyone recommend some good restaurants on the west side of Columbus, either on the west side of the 270 loop, 71N out of town, or 70E coming into town?    Steak houses / sports bar type places.  Can be a chain type also.    Close to the highway and with good parking for a small trailer (12'). 

Thanks.

Geoff

Not much on the West side. yelp.com says:

Restaurant Karla - Mexican

Wild Ginger - Japanese

Olive Tree Mediterranean Cafe -  Mediterranean, Middle Eastern

Siem Reap - Cambodian

Peacock West Restaurant - Chinese

York Steak House

Perkins

Red  Robin

Chipotle

Jeds fireballs and brew - 270/cemetary rd.

Bjs brewhouse 270/tuttle crossing

There is a Jeds in Columbus? Well you can end the thread now and just go there. I've done Thurman's and found decent parking with a 12' trailer but it was an off hour so I got lucky

J Alexander, J Gilberts, Hyde Park, Mitchels, Ruth Chris, Champs....all in Worthington. Then you also have Polaris mall "everything is there" and you have lots of room for parking anything.

J Alexander (23 N) closed several years ago.  Are they opened back up?  That was one of my favorites for some time.

I would also recommend BJ's Brewhouse (Polaris).  The Jambalaya and pizza are phenomenal!!!!

Also the last remaining Hooters in the Columbus area is on Hillard Rome Road.

Quacker Steak and Lube at Polaris

You will never park there with a trailer unless willing to leave it unattended and walk a good distance

It is awesome though lol

walk wont be that bad.  can probably find a spot on kossuth east of jaeger that you can park a truck + trailer. depending on the time of day you may have to go one more block east. you can turn on bruck left or right, there is usually ample parking on that street too.  wont take you more than 5 min to walk down there. not a bad walk at all.  but yea, you wont be able to see the trailer. honestly, i dont think there would be a problem. just dont leave your GPS on your dash and your laptop on your seat lol.

J Alexander (23 N) closed several years ago.  Are they opened back up?  That was one of my favorites for some time.

i was just there like a month ago... but its been open for a while for sure. def remember going there last year for sure... its a good spot.

my absolute favorite restaurant in columbus is the top steakhouse in bexley. http://thetopsteakhouse.com

I would also recommend BJ's Brewhouse (Polaris).  The Jambalaya and pizza are phenomenal!!!!

J. Alexanders is open.  A bit pricey, but awesome food.

No more hooters. It's a roosters now. Waaaayy better food in my opinion

Titled Kilt up off of Polaris Parkway is good as well.

Yup J's is in business, we love that place.....NEVER had a bad meal. BJ's is awesome, heck me living right near Polaris is not a good thing. :)