SoreButtapalooza Meet and Greet?

Tonik

Do we want a meet and greet for the non-sissy's going on the Mt. Rushmore IB trip? Could be this winter, or in the spring so we can ride. While most of the peeps are in NE Ohio I think C-Bus would be the best choice but I am flexible. That makes it doable for EarAche. Can also use the opportunity to buy stuff we don't really need at Iron Pony. Opinions gang?

Non IB participants can also show up. Just be prepared to be called sissies.

If it's done on a Friday or Saturday, I'm in.

North side of CBus would be best for me - Polaris, etc - as the hotels are close. But I can probably get into a flop house damned near anywhere.

Edited by Earache

I'm not able to ride the Rushmore ride but I'll come and meet y'all mad respect for you distance riders unfortunately my job won't allow me to take the time to do rides like this

Time to find another job! :crazy:

Ok, it will be a Saturday. Going to wait for the weather to break to pick a date so we can bike it. I need some windshield pouches for the new ride so I can try some for fit at IP that way.

Edit: By try some for fit at IP I mean take them out to the bike which they allow and help with and then buy them from IP if they fit. I did not mean to imply I would try them there and buy them somewhere else. That would make me an asshat, and I hate asshats.

Edited by Tonik

• 1 month later...

Hopefully I don't work that Saturday but if I do I should be off by 3pm and I'm about 50 min away from IP. There is a Rooster's about a mile away from iron pony I know they have a back room for parties but not sure if it cost anything to use it (just a suggestion) http://www.roosterswings.com/ne-161/

Edited by 2talltim

If you mean the 29th that would be good for me. Yesterday I dug a path thru a 6 foot snow pile so I could get my bike out of the porch the snow plow pushed it in front of my porch all winter long

Edited by HeavyDuty

Two weeks is good, the longer the warmer it might be. Gives Tim time to figure out his work schedule so we can plan around that too. I'm very flexible.

I wont know about a Saturdays work schedule till the Wed or Thurs of that week. It sucks because I can never make any weekend plans without burning a vacation day. 

Edited by 2talltim

I wont know about a Saturdays work schedule till the Wed or Thurs of that week. It sucks because I can never make any weekend plans without burning a vacation day.

I have the same problem but I get 6 weeks this year plus 5 mental health days. the only problem with the vacation is I have to give them 30 days notice We could also wait until the shirts come in and meet then

Edited by HeavyDuty

I have the same problem but I get 6 weeks this year plus 5 mental health days. the only problem with the vacation is I have to give them 30 days notice We could also wait until the shirts come in and meet then

I'm up to 4 weeks and get my 5th week in 2 more years. I have to tell them i want a vacation day the monday of the week before, the problem is all my days are accounted for in various trips. If we don't get scheduled on a Saturday that i have i vacation day for at least i get it back.

Ahhh, got it. So lets hold off until later in April or so when we got better weather and more daylight for me to get home. Then we just go with a late Saturday time so you can be there either way.

Ahhh, got it. So lets hold off until later in April or so when we got better weather and more daylight for me to get home. Then we just go with a late Saturday time so you can be there either way.

Don't plan around me, obviously i want to go but make it a date everyone else wants to do.

• 4 weeks later...

Next Saturday looks iffy, lets see how the rain goes. Temps look decent...just might be rain but it's too early to say for sure.  How does that day look for everyone? Saturday the 12th.