SoreButtapalooza Meet and Greet?

Tonik

I am taking my daughters to the spring game. I will head up toward Westerville as quickly as possible after the game. If I am ahead of schedule, I will head to the Iron Pony first. Unfortunately, I will be caging it.

Edited by Connie14

I wish I could make it but I’m the only one working Saturday my weekend turn. With the good weather it will be a busy day and they would not be happy if I took a mental health day. It looks like we may have another Harley rider on the run with us if he can get a few things cleared up in time.

Awesome. Have him get hotels. I got a bad feeling about availability as we get closer. I specifically checked to make sure we can cancel. Lots of them out there had like three month cancel policies, all ours are like a day our less.

I told him if he can not get a room he might be able to sleep on the floor of ours but I will have to check with Tim before giving him the ok a 3 way split will save us more money and all the rooms I booked are good for 4 people

In C-Bus now with Grandaughter. Hopefully can make the pony before the restaurant. Some drama. Long story. Would have been a great ride down on the bike. See you guys later. Rust colored shirt,jeans and a bald head if you see me wondering around aimlessly.

Wow, I set out this morning to collect some more Tour of Honor pictures, including one down by Cincinnati, so I didn't see any of today's posts. Got to the Pony right at 1530 but didn't realize it'd be so busy...duh. I only go there during the week and mostly in the off season, but I should have known it'd be packed. Walked around for a bit, but didn't know what any of you guys looked like, didn't think about the shirt. Got my tires and headed over to Roosters about 1650 but didn't see any bikes in the lot...they were pretty busy too. Ah well, next time. Headed north, grabbed one more pic then home.

Yup we were not that far behind you, damn sorry you missed us. Glad to meet everyone; and I made it out of IP and only spent $11. Cant wait till June should find out this week if my vacation is 100% approved or not, shouldnt be a problem but it's not  sure thing yet. Glad you made it out Perry great meeting you too. We took the long away home and enjoyed the sunset along 661 and just pulled in. 

Edited by 2talltim