SoreButtapalooza Meet and Greet?

Tonik

Is this still looking like next Saturday? If so, what time is everyone thinking? Trying to juggle mine and wife's half marathon training along with kids tee ball schedule.

Early planning stages but yes, we are thinking next Saturday.  I would vote for late afternoon at IP for those that want to buy stuff they don't need which I will be doing and then meet at the previously mentioned restaurant around 5ish.

Ok, Saturday is looking pretty epic....for April. I have a green light to do this.

How does 5Pm at Roosters sound?  I can go earlier if others want but some might be working until 3.

2454 East Dublin Granville Road Columbus OH 43229

http://www.roosterswings.com/ne-161/

Ok, Saturday is looking pretty epic....for April. I have a green light to do this.

How does 5Pm at Roosters sound?  I can go earlier if others want but some might be working until 3.

2454 East Dublin Granville Road Columbus OH 43229

http://www.roosterswings.com/ne-161/

I should be able to (90%), I'm assuming your hitting IP before dinner? I'll ry to get mama bear out on her Vstar too.

Edited by 2talltim

I should be able to (90%), I'm assuming your hitting IP before dinner? I'll ry to get mama bear out on her Vstar too.

Yes, how early I hit IP depends on if the wife is going. She will be shopping for a new lid. That will take awhile, if not I won't need long there. I will know in a day our two and will announce my arrival time then! ;-)

I need to ride down to the Pony to pick up some tires for the FJR, but I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to stay for dinner.

If your going to get them installed there on a Saturday I'd get there early or call and see if you can get a appointment. I carried a wheel in on a Saturday one time and had to come back 3 hours later to pick it up because they were so busy.

And keep us posted on your expected time at IP, so at least we can come by and say hi and stuff. I am totally flexible on when I get down there. Wife is still up in the air, she wants to go but is unsure about riding back. It might be chilly, and she does not like riding at night at all. She hates it. Wouldn't be totally dark, but dark enough to annoy her.

And keep us posted on your expected time at IP, so at least we can come by and say hi and stuff. I am totally flexible on when I get down there. Wife is still up in the air, she wants to go but is unsure about riding back. It might be chilly, and she does not like riding at night at all. She hates it. Wouldn't be totally dark, but dark enough to annoy her.

im game for earlier if that helps everyone

im game for earlier if that helps everyone

Turns out wife was worried about being the third wheel or some such crap. So she will be there no matter what time we do it. But yea if earlier works I can do that. But someone had time constraints with family....on phone can't scroll back to see who.....so we may fix one person and break others.

Turns out wife was worried about being the third wheel or some such crap. So she will be there no matter what time we do it. But yea if earlier works I can do that. But someone had time constraints with family....on phone can't scroll back to see who.....so we may fix one person and break others.

My wife should be going just have find a ride home for my daughter but that shouldn't be a problem, so tell mama bear it wont be a sausage fest..lol. We will in a IP too at some point she needs a new crampbuster(i broke her's moving the bikes around today). Connie14 was the one that said he might be late due to attending the OSU spring game, dosnt matter to me when im off all day, will be taking the long way to C-Bus before hand.

Edited by 2talltim