Spring Epic Ride over/under thread.

Tonik

So this thread is for all of us to put our predictions in on how many pages the Epic Ride thread will reach before an actual date is decided upon. The winner gets Rep from everyone else in the thread after it is all over. That's the only prize I could think of.

I say 15 pages.

Go.

Better count post not pages, would depend on how you have your settings on how many post per page

My settings are at default. Shows at 10 pages both mobile on my phone and full version on my desktops. So we go with that....What my stuff says when a date is determined.

Edited by Tonik

this could be rigged. With all the complaining you've been doing in there about the date not being set, that's got to be like a whole page worth ;)

Not complaining, mocking. But you raise a valid point. New rule. If I win everyone gets rep from everyone!

this could be rigged.  With all the complaining you've been doing in there about the date not being set, that's got to be like a whole page worth ;)

I was thinking about just setting a date then closing the thread. After I make my bet of course. :D

• Upvote 2