Spring Tire change / Meet and greet?

Hoblick

I'm in for sure.

Front and rear tires and sag (been wanting to do a proper sag adjustment for years but I never have a helping hand)

I'll ship my tires to your place as soon as possible and will give you a heads up.

Cool! Just saw this post. I'll still get my work done earlier, but it'll be a good meet and greet. I can bring some grill items as well, though I have no grill myself.

Reading through the pages I was getting worried... bunch of you worrying about the cold... your April temps around here are amazing. Not to mention next week back in the 60's! 

Def won't be there at 10 am tho...how late is this supposed to go on?

I'm hoping this will run into the afternoon. I have church and was planning to head that way at 1.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm hoping this will run into the afternoon. I have church and was planning to head that way at 1.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm thinking this will go on tip around 3 - 5 pm.. just depends on how many tires i have to do.  if things start to die out, then ill close up shop around 3, if not ill keep her running till it does.

• Upvote 1

I should get there around 11. From the sounds of it, you might have to do a mass class on suspension setup!

What measurement tools should we bring to set up sag? If we all bring the tools, you can walk us all through it at once... efficiency!

So Official date then is April 13?

here is the address so everyone has it

25300 Darby Pottersburg Rd

Marysville OH  43040

anyone that would wish to bring a grill is more than happy to , we could do hotdogs and hamburgers or something.

snacks or whatever are fine.

can i get a list going of who is gonna be getting tires done?  and if your riding the bike in, or just bringing the wheels.

and who is interested in a sag adjustment?

Can you combine your list, address and the official date into the original post? Would make it much easier for people to get that information.

Can you combine your list, address and the official date into the original post? Would make it much easier for people to get that information.

I added the first part to the original post. The list Hoblick can handle if he wants to. 

I'll be shipping my tires to you this week Hoblick. Probably from American Motorcycle Tire. I'll keep an eye on the tracking info and will let you know a day or so ahead of time when they'll be there.