Spring Tire change / Meet and greet?

Hoblick

Hey guys, Ryan, I bought my tires from Iron Pony because they had a hell of a deal on a set of Bridgestone BT023s. So now I have to figure out how to get the tires and bike out to your place.

I work in Westerville. Is anyone going to drive out to Hoblicks or Ryan, will you be stopping at Iron Pony any time before Sunday? Just trying to figure out how to get the tires and the bike to the same place at once.

Hey guys, Ryan, I bought my tires from Iron Pony because they had a hell of a deal on a set of Bridgestone BT023s. So now I have to figure out how to get the tires and bike out to your place.

I work in Westerville. Is anyone going to drive out to Hoblicks or Ryan, will you be stopping at Iron Pony any time before Sunday? Just trying to figure out how to get the tires and the bike to the same place at once.

Take your wheels off and drive? Edited by Habi

as far as i know i won't be out that way before sunday.  but if i do i can let you know.

New guy here.  I cant make the April 13th date but will drop you an email to set up a tire mount time soon.  ANy online places you would recommend to order tires from?  I am looking at Michelan Commander II for suzuki C50.

Thanks.  I look forward to meeting you.

New guy here. I cant make the April 13th date but will drop you an email to set up a tire mount time soon. ANy online places you would recommend to order tires from? I am looking at Michelan Commander II for suzuki C50.

Thanks. I look forward to meeting you.

http://www.jakewilson.com/

Edited by 2talltim

Yeah, I wore tires around my waist last year to go about 5 miles. It was terrible. I scratched my tank, looked like an idiot, and was very uncomfortable. Unfortunately it's not an option to get them to Marysville that way.

Maybe I can drive them to you Hoblick. Are you going to be anywhere in Columbus before Sunday? If not, I may just have to drive them to Marysville. I'd like to ride to the meet on Sunday cause the weather is supposed to be perfect.

Edited by Blitz

With the weather looking good, I think I might try to make it down from Cleveland... just for the meet-up side of things as the tires are still in good shape.  Plus, meeting people is never a bad thing.  :cheers:

As long as no shit hits the fan I'll be there. Just for the company, the connie is good for a couple thousand more. Might see if mama bear wants to come along on her v star.

Edited by 2talltim