Spring Tire change / Meet and greet?

Hoblick

I guess we're stopping outside Mansfield for lunch and to stretch legs on the way so that should tide me over for a while.

Where and when are you stopping? If mama don't roll with me I might meet up there

It's not literally on the corner is it? Closer to 26th street?

Edit: stupid mother fucking Google maps. The marathon is on the corner of Lincoln highway and 93. Even tho I click that marathon it still takes me to the one on Lincolnway and 6th street near downtown massillon. Lemme see if I can get this to work...

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher

I hear Hoblick is gonna have a sweet new bike in the garage for y'all to see on Sunday.  ;)  I am not gonna make it, have an opportunity to ride all day with a few buds that I have not seen in almost a year. Weather looks like it is gonna be nice, and be sure y'all take good care of Ryan as he is gonna be busy doing his thing to your bikes. Hope another gathering happens sooner than later "can't make Gap trip", have a good time and git er done!!!!

I hear Hoblick is gonna have a sweet new bike in the garage for y'all to see on Sunday. ;) I am not gonna make it, have an opportunity to ride all day with a few buds that I have not seen in almost a year. Weather looks like it is gonna be nice, and be sure y'all take good care of Ryan as he is gonna be busy doing his thing to your bikes. Hope another gathering happens sooner than later "can't make Gap trip", have a good time and git er done!!!!

Some little birdie told me about this ;)

Probably just the subway in Walmart off 71 in Mifflin I think. Quick in and out 20 min chow break. Should be around 1pm...unless you got a better spot

If your talking about @st rt 13 that is considered Belleville but yea I know where you are talking about, 15 min from me. There are lots of options there to eat Steak n shake, Chipotle, cracker barrel, Applebees, arbys, Wendy's, Taco Bell, McNasty, kick ass Mexican joint, and the Subway you spoke of. Don't change anything cuz of me I'm only a maybe if my wife doesn't wanna go, cause I'm sure you guys don't want to roll with her slow ass..lol. Edited by 2talltim

Tim read my edit. If you're unsure about the marathon you can meet me at my place at noon, it's like 6 blocks from 21. Or meet us at the marathon. Or in mansfield, or at ryans, or next week.

What's your address? Just so I can estimate.

Forecast still says rain :(

Sent from my iPhone.

Edited by TimTheAzn