Im without motorcycle

Hoblick

well not really if you count the Grom.

Ducati and Stratoliner both sold.  why?  got offered more than i paid for the ducati, and the stratoliner well...  just because.  Yes i go through motorcycles faster than anyone you know.

gonna take a small leave from a big bike until i really find one i want.  Honestly don't know where I'm at with it right now.  I was thinking of going the Vstrom route, but I'm not sure now.  i wanna do some looking around and test riding.  I usually already know what I'm gonna buy before i sell one, but this time around, I'm truly in the air of what i want.  could be a few months before i find something who knows.

the Grom will have to fill my needs for now lol.

Have fun with the Grom. You have had the means and ability to try a bunch of different bikes. That is something wish i could have done. I'm sure that something will generate interest when the time is right.

i like the fz09, i just don't think its for me.

I've lost track of what kind of riding you're keen on lately.  Are you still looking for a do-it-all sport tourer with off-road capability, all day comfort, wind protection, and hard luggage options with a stereo?

• Downvote 1